• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you are actually white?

G

Is a Germanic Med white? I'm happy with my tanning level and penis so whatever the case is is fine by me.

It’s a tough one, man!

3EC47DC9-CF01-40A6-9932-D4431D41F41F.gif

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Himmler had scientists undertake excavations of prehistoric sites. Hitler commented:
”Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It's bad enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts and enthusing over every potsherd and stone ax he finds. All we prove by that is that we were still throwing stone hatchets and crouching around open fires when Greece and Rome had already reached the highest stage of culture. We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past. Instead Himmler makes a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these revelations.”

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
50 years ago we would've had you swinging from a very small tree
You know, I was going to start a little side business growing banzai trees to I went to an old Japanese master of the craft,
I asked him "Hey, Akimura Makamura-san", because that was his name, I asked him "what do you know about banzai trees?"
He turns to me and says: "Very little."

G

We’ve seen many of the people here reveal themselves as niggers, sand niggers, Irish, Italian, Slavic etc. so my question is: who else here is actually white?

White requires being non catholic, having blue eyes (or having one parent with blue eyes), having had blonde hair at some point in your life, and not having any pollution in your dna.

So I ask: who is actually white in this disgusting mutt menagerie?
Spanish and Irish. White skin, hazel eyes and brown hair. I am definitely not making your cut.