• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you are actually white?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
We’ve seen many of the people here reveal themselves as niggers, sand niggers, Irish, Italian, Slavic etc. so my question is: who else here is actually white?

White requires being non catholic, having blue eyes (or having one parent with blue eyes), having had blonde hair at some point in your life, and not having any pollution in your dna.

So I ask: who is actually white in this disgusting mutt menagerie?

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
7b88429ad4156ed344dcbb597b8a0e57.jpg

Caucasoid checking in.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
English & Scottish ancestry for the most part. I think some Irish too.

Your definition of white is pretty skewed to be honest witcha. Do you mean white as in caucasoid? Because Italians, Spaniards, Poles, Croats, Greeks etc are all caucasoids.. even a significant number of Turks, Russians, Middle Easterners are as long as they aren’t mixed with Mongoloid/Negroid/Australoid DNA.

Your referring to ethnic groups within a race, specifically Northern Europeans of Germanic descent.