How does this retard work on a cruiseship and not know where he's going?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I looked it up, he’s making 3300 a month, federal taxes withheld automatically and he must fulfil 5hrs a day 7 days a week of performing.

It’s not worth it at all to spend 4 months of your life in a cabin on a cruise. Especially if you’re 70 years old like Joe is.

I wouldn’t want to be on a cruise at all, it’s such a stupid way to vacation imo. Trapped at sea in a filthy old ship.
It would be a shame if he lost his voice for a week or two and cant fulfill his contract.

I looked it up, he’s making 3300 a month, federal taxes withheld automatically and he must fulfil 5hrs a day 7 days a week of performing.

It’s not worth it at all to spend 4 months of your life in a cabin on a cruise. Especially if you’re 70 years old like Joe is.

I wouldn’t want to be on a cruise at all, it’s such a stupid way to vacation imo. Trapped at sea in a filthy old ship.
So he'll clear around what, ten grand? And he most likely pissed away at least half of that on nonsense before he left.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
TV? As I understand it, the TVs are communal and the sleeping quarters are like a submarine:

DHEEE0-Rocking-the-Boat-Cruise-Ship-Staff-amp-Their-Secrets-Crew-sleeping-quarters-1024x683.jpg.pro-cmg.jpg

Every square inch that they remove from the crew quarters, is a square inch they can sell to paying guests.

EDIT: never mind: https://onaforums.net/threads/brojos-cabin.53002/
Brother Joe probably thought he was going to get his own room lol

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80

I want to do a cruise once just to check it out maybe the Disney cruise down to their private island I’m a big queer I love Disney stuff shoot me