• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do you think you'll die?

G

In 10 years I'll have no wife, girlfriend, or kids, or even really any friends (and who needs friends), and I'll probably just slowly drink myself to death. I say 10 years because I'll at least try to find something to live for until then. Reading some posts here I don't think I'm alone with that. Artie, comment?
A couple years due to alcoholism. I guess.

G

Nigsam is such an impulsive ribber he has to ruin the bit. He can’t help himself.

F8F692A6-B9D6-4A66-AF65-C1C40A0683FB.jpeg

A8E6381F-E694-4A89-B92C-ADE6EA0D2A76.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Since the 90s I predicted my death would happen in 2025. I've made it my ATM PIN, my old employee PIN, and some other logins. I obsess over it.
Now it's less than three years away and, like, right fucking there. Waiting for me.
I have the sort of life people would love to have - a couple of great knuckleheaded kids, a wife who blows me B/D/A the jacuzzi - so I hope I'm wrong.
But, hey, if I make it that long I may rent out Hooligan's for NYE 2025 to celebrate.
After all, it's walking distance from home. In fact, I used to be able to see it from my window until some fat half-a-hovel owner blocked the view with a shoddy pre-fab backwards fence.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Hopefully aged 115 while my kids and grandkids figure out their various inheritance packages.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Nigsam is such an impulsive ribber he has to ruin the bit. He can’t help himself.

View attachment 45907
View attachment 45906
Fixed.

Was distracted by your gay-rape-off with Dan.

Who 'clogged' whomst's anus? Or do you have a double-ender clog?

That's a dutch wooden footwear anal insertion joke, with a twist that there might be a double-ended wooden shoe so you can pleasure each other's rectums simultaneously, you see?

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Two weeks after my wife dies. From a broken heart.

Just kidding, it will be from some sort of untreated cancer that nobody else knew about because I'm not a needy faggot.