• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do People (mostly men) not have jobs? This shit is gross.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Isn't there that "welfare trap" thing where getting a shithouse minimum wage job only pays you like 20% more than some form of social assistance? Who would work 30-40 hours for an extra couple hundred bucks? I dunno i've never been a welfare ape but that's what i heard. Can you even earn a living wage as an unskilled worker when you're competing against hordes of undocumented gentlemen? Guys with non hard-science degrees who can't hack bluecollar work are also proper fucked with offices being cucked as they are with the psycho HR/DIE mandates. Alot of guys, mostly white millennials, are just opting out of participating in "productive" life. It's also becoming a major headache for the slope overlords in Chyna, i think there its called "laying flat".
I like how you spelled 'China' like the dead wrestler.