• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do People (mostly men) not have jobs? This shit is gross.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think there’s always been people that lay around and mooch off their parents for life, you just don’t notice as much until you start seeing people your age and older doing it. I remember during the Obama years they stopped counting the chronically unemployed to make job numbers look better and it’s been that way for years.

I was unemployed once when I was laid off from a job and went to the unemployed office actually trying to find a job before something I want to do came along and they pretty much tell what to say to keep getting benefits and lie all over the documents. I went there with printed proof I was applying for jobs (since you are asked if you are seeking employment) and they almost laughed at me and said “just put yes for looking for work, they don’t check” which leads to so many who claim they can’t find work but they actually aren’t looking, just click yes on an online form to get your money.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I’ve worked since I was 10 years old and my dad dragged me out with him to clean windows. When I left school I there was the local nuclear power plant, Glaxo, ICI, Cochrans the boilermakers and Pinneys of Scotland seafoods. I went self employed with my old man because I was thick as pig shit for most places and fuck working in a fish processing factory and constantly stinking of fish. My dad retired and I took over the round myself. Covid hit and I lost half my customers because paranoid geriatrics didn’t want anyone near the door. Energy and food prices rocket because of the war in Ukraine and the Brexit fuckup and I lose more customers but I figure as I’m now living with my dad and looking after him we’ll survive with both of us pays bills except my dad dies in October and I’m on my own now. And now the only jobs nearby are working in Aldi, everywhere else has shut. Fuck it I’m going on benefits.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Whilst we’re at it this is my cousin Stewart.
7AD06C85-7D32-46FA-AB33-2AE9F4E099D3.jpeg
He’s about 3 years younger than me and a year younger than his brother Robert. Both left school at 16 and went to community college. Stewart would get the same bus as me to college and get off at the penultimate stop and try to race the bus to the terminus.
Stewart left his “special “ course at college and went for a job interview at Pinneys, the fish factory where the supervisor interviewed him then offered to give him a tour of the factory. That meant putting overalls and workboots on. Stewart took his shoes off and the supervisor told him not to bother. How bad do your feet have to be to outstink a fucking fish factory?

Stewart and Robert were shortly thereafter declared mentally unfit to work and have spent the last three decades getting money for fuck all.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I think there’s always been people that lay around and mooch off their parents for life, you just don’t notice as much until you start seeing people your age and older doing it. I remember during the Obama years they stopped counting the chronically unemployed to make job numbers look better and it’s been that way for years.

I was unemployed once when I was laid off from a job and went to the unemployed office actually trying to find a job before something I want to do came along and they pretty much tell what to say to keep getting benefits and lie all over the documents. I went there with printed proof I was applying for jobs (since you are asked if you are seeking employment) and they almost laughed at me and said “just put yes for looking for work, they don’t check” which leads to so many who claim they can’t find work but they actually aren’t looking, just click yes on an online form to get your money.
:image_9247_m:

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

When I was on employment for a few months in the mid 2000s, we also had to do the weekly check in with the Unemployment Office. But it was even more of a joke than yours, we could do it over the phone by pushing buttons to answer automated questions.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When I was on employment for a few months in the mid 2000s, we also had to do the weekly check in with the Unemployment Office. But it was even more of a joke than yours, we could do it over the phone by pushing buttons to answer automated questions.
Yeah this was 2012 when it happened to me and you just had to make one physical appearance at the office and just tell them you’re “looking for work” and everything was. After that it was a website you logged on for a couple, said you’re still looking and then you got money. They looked at me like I was crazy when I wanted to show them proof I had sent my resume to employers.