• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do People (mostly men) not have jobs? This shit is gross.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
My mom works at a store and she told me a woman in her late 50's had to get a job app for her son who is in his 30's?

My sister only dates dudes that don't work (lol I know, a dumb whore).

Plus Pat, he's 42 right?

I also don't get the "I'm disabled" bullshit line that has been being used a lot in the last decade. No, you are lazy as fucking shit, child.

I went to this one guys house, who was 70 ish for a job like 3 years ago, and his late 30's son was still living there and mad I woke him up by knocking on the door... It was 3 PM in the afternoon.

Is this shit normal?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
They get away with it because mommy and daddy let them stay in the house until they're in their 30s like Jim Norton. If your parents aren't pressuring you to get your own shit done when you hit 18, you might as well milk it for some time at least. Get a job and save up when you don't have to pay rent. Of course none of them do it, because they're busy playing baby boy video games.

G

Nigger Jim is a boomer.

48B15039-9E80-435A-A3F7-8FC79ED512CF.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I would not have a job if I could. I'm 33 and I've worked since I was 16, with the exception of 9 months where I was willfully unemployed and it was heavenly.
Same here. Only temporarily out of work during the lockdowns but went right back after it was all lifted. Close to 20 years working.

I'd go on disability and take benefits in a heartbeat.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Isn't there that "welfare trap" thing where getting a shithouse minimum wage job only pays you like 20% more than some form of social assistance? Who would work 30-40 hours for an extra couple hundred bucks? I dunno i've never been a welfare ape but that's what i heard. Can you even earn a living wage as an unskilled worker when you're competing against hordes of undocumented gentlemen? Guys with non hard-science degrees who can't hack bluecollar work are also proper fucked with offices being cucked as they are with the psycho HR/DIE mandates. Alot of guys, mostly white millennials, are just opting out of participating in "productive" life. It's also becoming a major headache for the slope overlords in Chyna, i think there its called "laying flat".