• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HOT TAKE: Patrice O'neal was OK as a comedian AT BEST.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Patrice and Otto were polar opposites. Patrice would talk and talk and talk where stupid Otto would throw out some dumb one liner that would almost derail the show. You may not even know Otto was in the room half the time but the fucker batted .750, I don't remember many times he was on the show where I didn't laugh.
If you saw Otto live you would know that almost every single thing he said on O&A was from his act. He was one of those comedians who would want Opie or Anthony to set him up for a bit or line. He would say the punchline or tell a story from his act. Then plug his gig. Otto once sat in during one of the WBAB roasts and did not say a single word for close to two hours. He literally sat there in dead silence when O&A and the other comedians were Jocktobering some awful show that O&A did from the 90s.

Otto also hated bringing in the puppet to the show because people would only speak to the puppet and not him. Like he would get upset when people would address George and ignore Otto the entire time. That George was the more famous one.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
If you saw Otto live you would know that almost every single thing he said on O&A was from his act. He was one of those comedians who would want Opie or Anthony to set him up for a bit or line. He would say the punchline or tell a story from his act. Then plug his gig. Otto once sat in during one of the WBAB roasts and did not say a single word for close to two hours. He literally sat there in dead silence when O&A and the other comedians were Jocktobering some awful show that O&A did from the 90s.

Otto also hated bringing in the puppet to the show because people would only speak to the puppet and not him. Like he would get upset when people would address George and ignore Otto the entire time. That George was the more famous one.
I think I've only seen one clip of Otto and George and it was very old so I can't speak to your point but Burr used to do that shit too (would admit to it sometimes) and I would still laugh. I'm a simple man, I just want to laugh while listening to a prop act, a racist pedophile and a retard.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
To be fair, Patrice ate himself to death and Marc Lamont Hill would later get fired from CNN for trashing Israel and Jews. Patrice never named the Jew, or at least didn't do it enough.
I had no idea what happened to him, I just always remember that clip. I guess good for him for not being a complete fucking shill then. He was/is still a faggot though.

Renaus

Forum Clout
It’s ‘cringe worthy’ because some of his fans make it that way. Don’t be one of those people who let a comedian’s fans dictate what you think about them. Too late, I guess.

Also, once I saw a blimp.

Louie could’ve been the GOAT but he’s a fucking weirdo. I mean weirder than most of these stand up guys. I used to think Dave was the best of all time until he started on that Frank Grimes martyr shit. ‘Waaah! Gays are made at me! Give me a raise!’

People ruin Patrice’s specials with that Buddha shit but people liked him because he was the worst/best thing this country needed: being unsentimental.

You don’t have a fucking ‘soulmate,’ seeing a pretty girl across a crowded party isn’t going to make your life magically better.

‘Isn’t that better? Isn’t that better?’
I was only talking about his relationship advices. Patrice's standup was great. I consider him better than Chappelle at his peak. Elephant in the Room is one of my favorite specials. Like CK, Chappelle now thinks that he is smarter than he really is. Despite his artsy faggotry, CK was one of the best stand up comedian alive.

I don't care about infamy. Bill Burr is now a faggot but he was very funny. Hell, I like Paul F Thompkins comedy, despite him being one of the biggest faggot in the comedy scene. He was a SJW before SJW being a thing.

G

I was only talking about his relationship advices. Patrice's standup was great. I consider him better than Chappelle at his peak. Elephant in the Room is one of my favorite specials. Like CK, Chappelle now thinks that he is smarter than he really is. Despite his artsy faggotry, CK was one of the best stand up comedian alive.

I don't care about infamy. Bill Burr is now a faggot but he was very funny. Hell, I like Paul F Thompkins comedy, despite him being one of the biggest faggot in the comedy scene. He was a SJW before SJW being a thing.
I didn’t mean to rant. Don’t I feel silly.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It's funny to hear people criticize Black Philip... Patrice's advice was for men who could never get laid on their own. It was a beta stage of MGTOW, that was healthy in small doses for guys who lacked self respect. No shit he was not giving advice on how to land a supermodel. He just loved Tom Leykis.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
It's funny to hear people criticize Black Philip... Patrice's advice was for men who could never get laid on their own. It was a beta stage of MGTOW, that was healthy in small doses for guys who lacked self respect. No shit he was not giving advice on how to land a supermodel. He just loved Tom Leykis.
Patrice himself could not get laid on his own. He was a giant fat nigger without a working dick. He married a D-level comedienne who wanted him to make her more famous. And he was raising her kid by some other dude. Wow so fucking alpha better take all of his advice. Not to mention the trips to Brazil or his rape conviction.

MGTOW is for faggots. Real men are married with kids of their own. Living normal lives. Not traveling to Brazil for ghetto hookers.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Patrice and Otto were polar opposites. Patrice would talk and talk and talk where stupid Otto would throw out some dumb one liner that would almost derail the show. You may not even know Otto was in the room half the time but the fucker batted .750, I don't remember many times he was on the show where I didn't laugh.
Most of his lines revolves around stuffing a dead celebrity up a woman’s cunt but it made me laugh every time

G

Strong disagree.

Elephant in the Room is my favorite special ever. But maybe I just look at him/it through rose colored glasses because he was “my era” and it was my formative years as a teen. Him being the best/my favorite guest during those formative years on the dumb radio show I’m still on a forum for 8 years after it was canceled also probably plays into that line of thought too.

Oh, and he died early enough so he couldn’t turn into a faggot that I’d hate, so he’s kinda cemented as someone I can’t turn on. Unlike Burr, who is now a faggot.

Not an Elephant in the Room joke but I get a good chuckle every time his bit about the beltway snipers pops into my head. How the media made them out to be genius super villains until they found out it was just 2 niggers in a Buick. And how Comedy Central bleeped Buick and not niggers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DMAN

Forum Clout
Patrice himself could not get laid on his own. He was a giant fat nigger without a working dick. He married a D-level comedienne who wanted him to make her more famous. And he was raising her kid by some other dude. Wow so fucking alpha better take all of his advice. Not to mention the trips to Brazil or his rape conviction.

MGTOW is for faggots. Real men are married with kids of their own. Living normal lives. Not traveling to Brazil for ghetto hookers.

Hey stupid, Patrice wasn't married to Von, nor was she a comic during his lifetime. "Patrice couldn't get laid, also he was married." Nice contradicting yourself in the same paragraph stupid. But thanks for the Fact Check, mister Brady. How's the ol' ball and chain???

You got almost everything wrong and your personal definition of "a real man" was kind of gay thing to slip in there. Equating manhood with simping for western consoomer marriage where your fish-socket always wins in the end - is dangerously fruity. You will never homestead.

Your kids left unattended will become zogged retards because daddy tradcathy felt the need to share wisdom with a nigger sperging about dead radio online. Black philip was never advertised as about "being a real man." To repeat myself: advice for men who could never get laid on their own, and it was also a highly amusing show. You and others read deeper into it than is required.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Name one single funny comedy special since 2013
filters_quality(70).jpeg

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
Hey stupid, Patrice wasn't married to Von, nor was she a comic during his lifetime. "Patrice couldn't get laid, also he was married." Nice contradicting yourself in the same paragraph stupid. But thanks for the Fact Check, mister Brady. How's the ol' ball and chain???
You think I care about the relationship of a dead nigger? Who cares if he was married? He lived with her and raised her kid until he croaked from diabetes or a heart attack. And she was doing standup before she met Patrice you idiot. How do you think that they met? "Oh my god he got some facts about my favorite comedian wrong oh I better score internet points". Go outside and get some air holy fuck. You sound unhinged.
You got almost everything wrong and your personal definition of "a real man" was kind of gay thing to slip in there. Equating manhood with simping for western consoomer marriage where your fish-socket always wins in the end - is dangerously fruity. You will never homestead.
You are literally simping for a dead nigger on an O&A forum. Instead of having a family with kids you are crying like a little weirdo bitch over a mid level comedian? You sound a school shooter incel maniac. Like that weirdo Elliot Rogers or whatever. Or Buffalo Bill spinning around in the basement with his dick between his legs. "They will know my greatness on the O&A forum".

Keep going your own way you faggot. "I'm so fucking alpha because women never give me the time of day and think I am a loser". Referring to women as a fish socket is why you are a virgin. Change your name to Adam Lanza Jr. on the forums you nutcase.
To repeat myself: advice for men who could never get laid on their own.
Real men are not looking to "get laid". This is nigger behavior. Real men are above that. You raging incel psychos need to be put into mental asylums. No wonder women hate you.

DMAN

Forum Clout
Go outside and get some air holy fuck. You sound unhinged.

You are a regular paragraph poster on ONAForums, you don't get to tell anyone, anywhere, ever to "go get fresh air"

You are literally simping for a dead nigger on an O&A forum.

Yes, saying that a comedian had a humorous radio show is simping, and signing your house over to a hole is what a "real man" does.

You are literally simping for a dead nigger on an O&A forum. Instead of having a family with kids you are crying like a little weirdo bitch over a mid level comedian? You sound a school shooter incel maniac. Like that weirdo Elliot Rogers or whatever. Or Buffalo Bill spinning around in the basement with his dick between his legs. "They will know my greatness on the O&A forum".

Keep going your own way you faggot. "I'm so fucking alpha because women never give me the time of day and think I am a loser". Referring to women as a fish socket is why you are a virgin. Change your name to Adam Lanza Jr. on the forums you nutcase.

You also don't get to call anyone else "unhinged" after this impotent attempt at a rant right here.

You raging incel psychos need to be put into mental asylums. No wonder women hate you.

Isn't this the kind of shit Dan the podcast retard was saying to simp for Bams Seed and Mooler? Lmao, yes women hate me because I made fun of your tradcathy outburst.

We were talking about a radio show primarily about bashing women, it offends you so deeply to the extent that you parrot actual liberal feminist talking points. "YOU'RE A VIRGIN because YOU LAUGH AT WOMEN!!!"

The biggest insult you can conjure - "woman don't like you" -- spoken like a manlet who allows the feminine opinion to dictate his worth. I'm sure your wife is a real prize.

"They will know my greatness on the O&A forum".

You interrupted a conversation about comedy to let us know you think a real man is married, because you got married. Just go back to R&F-posting honestly this side of you is insufferably feminine.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Strong disagree.

Elephant in the Room is my favorite special ever. But maybe I just look at him/it through rose colored glasses because he was “my era” and it was my formative years as a teen. Him being the best/my favorite guest during those formative years on the dumb radio show I’m still on a forum for 8 years after it was canceled also probably plays into that line of thought too.

Oh, and he died early enough so he couldn’t turn into a faggot that I’d hate, so he’s kinda cemented as someone I can’t turn on. Unlike Burr, who is now a faggot.

Not an Elephant in the Room joke but I get a good chuckle every time his bit about the beltway snipers pops into my head. How the media made them out to be genius super villains until they found out it was just 2 niggers in a Buick. And how Comedy Central bleeped Buick and not niggers.
The thing that saves Patrice is that when you go back and look at him, there can never be hypocrisy. There are things you can criticize, but that’s it. Burr did a 180. He got married after years of making his personality “I’m never getting married, fuck women.” Billy was always an annoying nigger lover, but the marriage and being cucked are why he is so detestable today

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

On their first episode after the homeless Charlie, Otto completely stops talking for about an hour and a half before chiming in at the end. Completely forgot he was there. I think he just stopped talking once a third person came in. Pretty sure it was Patrice, Bobby, and Vos so that’s tough to get a word in.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

That actually made me kind of sad. I knew he never changed his act much in 20 years but it seemed like he was just fawkin hanging on the show. Having George read the paper was a great bit.