• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HOT TAKE: Patrice O'neal was OK as a comedian AT BEST.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
He was hilarious talking (down) to women. Black men in general are the only people who dare to talk to women the way they derserve.

Did he ever throw Opie some shade? I guess not because he knew the brothermen were virutally the only people who would put up with his uppity, high maintenance ass.
One time when Opie was sick he, de Rosa, and Anthony mocked opie’s health conscious eating choices

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
LOL. I understand considering Louis CK at his peak or Norm funnier than Patrice but Vos or Bobby? All of his "philosophy" is cringe-worthy but I still consider him the second funniest person on O&A. I tried to like Otto's comedy but it is not for me.
Lol yeah, he was funny on O&A; The Black Phillips Show was meh though.

G

Hot take...

I HATED him on the show. Especially when he filled in for an extended perio of time. His over the top exaggerated laugh made my skin crawl, but his comedy specials were top notch.

Imho, he's one of the few comedians that were better on stage than in the studio.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
One time when Opie was sick he, de Rosa, and Anthony mocked opie’s health conscious eating choices
That was the funniest aspect of Patrice. The extreme hypocrisy. Him ripping on people for eating healthy. Like one time his girlfriend took him to a raw vegan restaurant and he ranted for like twenty straight minutes about the food and how stupid she was. Him calling people like Bobby or even Norton fat was hilarious. Because they would call him fat back and he would deny it with a straight face and lash out at them even worse like how dare they call Patrice fat.

Him ripping into women that were tens while he was like a two at best was always great because those women were shocked that someone would speak to him like that. And he would not even try to be clever he would just call them cunts for no reason. Patrice would talk about men juggling multiple girlfriends and getting side pussy and all that. And how you had to dominate women. But he had one girlfriend and was raising another guy's kid in real life. But he talked himself up like this relationship expert.

Stuff like that when he was just putting on his character was when he was funniest.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Almost every comedian was funnier on O&A because O&A were uncensored and open for dark humor. Their standup acts had to be on Comedy Central or HBO. You think Patrice or Nick Dip can do rape jokes, nigger jokes, aids jokes, goo gobbler jokes on even HBO? That stuff only was possible on O&A. None of them can even do that humor on their own podcasts now. Of course their standup specials sucked. They were made for networks run by corporate fags and commie types.

Even Rogan was funny on O&A. He did tons of racial stuff on O&A. Rogan said nigger and spic multiple times during the Mencia fights and during the Kramer Laugh Factory saga. Think he says that now? Even on his own podcast? No.
Rogan apologized for that like a year ago. To be fair, I think he said nigger on his podcast multiple times too.

To the Patrice point, he’s very over rated. Not because he wasn’t funny, but because he died at the right time. He was just getting to where he needed to be. Like a gayer and niggerer Jimi Hendrix. Patrice was at his best when he was on corporate bull shit, like fox. Because he didn’t play the game, and it’s amazing to see it happen. Him making that stupid cunt laugh while he defended comedy against her will always be legendary. Not to mention his Hannity appearance when he called out that one nigger (Lamont Hill or some shit?) for falling for the grift, live on TV. Then the nigger responds calling Patrice a “soft shoe” which is 10x more racist than calling someone a nigger because that’s what they were.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Love ya wyzz but you're a faggot on this one. His specials only got better and better. HBO had the hack ending Schumer stole but you have to remember Patrice did his sex acts bit before urban dictionary.

Elephant is legendary, as are Mr. P and Unreleased CDs. He performed the greatest pure crowd work, not just fishing for prewritten bits like Vos "sho what do you do ma'am". None of that "where are you from" bullshit

When that girl got bitchy on Elephant and he started ragging on her boyfriend, Confrontational Chicken Lady and Tolu are the top 3 crowd work bits ever recorded

Name one single funny comedy special since 2013

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I'll admit, I still do think that Patrice could be funny at times, but I absolutely would NOT put him in the same category as Vos or Bob or Colin or Otto. Patrice seemed to me like more of a Comedic philosopher. Even his show, "The Black Phillip Show", was not comedic in nature; it was a lot more philosophical. Patrice is kinda the inverse of Otto TBH, but Otto is still WAY funnier.
Vos and Bob (Kelly?) are fucking hack garbage.

What comparison are you making with two hacks, Saint Col, and a dead, obscure junkie?

Wyyz, you are not qualified to editorialize about comics. Improve your knowledge, analogies, and flow.

Nigger Jim is really kicking your ass.

G

LOL. I understand considering Louis CK at his peak or Norm funnier than Patrice but Vos or Bobby? All of his "philosophy" is cringe-worthy but I still consider him the second funniest person on O&A. I tried to like Otto's comedy but it is not for me.
It’s ‘cringe worthy’ because some of his fans make it that way. Don’t be one of those people who let a comedian’s fans dictate what you think about them. Too late, I guess.

Also, once I saw a blimp.

Louie could’ve been the GOAT but he’s a fucking weirdo. I mean weirder than most of these stand up guys. I used to think Dave was the best of all time until he started on that Frank Grimes martyr shit. ‘Waaah! Gays are made at me! Give me a raise!’

People ruin Patrice’s specials with that Buddha shit but people liked him because he was the worst/best thing this country needed: being unsentimental.

You don’t have a fucking ‘soulmate,’ seeing a pretty girl across a crowded party isn’t going to make your life magically better.

‘Isn’t that better? Isn’t that better?’

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
As a live listener, I used to turn the show off when they announced Vos or Patrice were going to be in-studio that day. It took a few years to actually look forward to their appearances. Patrice dying did help his cause immensely. I'm just glad more people find out about the guys I grew up listening to. I wished posthumous fame would have happened for Fez too.

G

Black phillip show was a game changer.

I was in the “popular” group in hs and got laid here and there but nowhere to the level I should’ve, I lost track how many times I was friendzoned or just didn’t make the first move on a chick just because I was scared of rejection

This one time I was literally at this girls apt me and her drinking, she was lying on my chest as we watched a movie and I didn’t go in for the kill because she had a long distance boyfriend and for some reason shit like that made me a massive pussy

Black phillip was like nothing I ever heard before, and It doesn’t make a difference if like lingerlonger said patrice was full of shit with his pimp status because his advice was gold.

“Be rightous, just tell the girl what you’re thinking without a filter, who cares if they say fuck you to your face, there’s a million of them, they’re all just goofy dumb children. Forget about the ego and put your happiness first”

It’s corny now but at the time as a guy that was just part of the big group of dudes who would go to a party or bar and drink to blackout instead of looking to explicitly get laid it changed my mindset. I fucked more girls in the three months after listening to black phillip than I did the entire two years prior. Patrice was obnoxious on ONA though.
Only listenable when burr or dipaolo were in there as the submissives nana and worm couldn’t balance his energy

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Rogan apologized for that like a year ago. To be fair, I think he said nigger on his podcast multiple times too.

To the Patrice point, he’s very over rated. Not because he wasn’t funny, but because he died at the right time. He was just getting to where he needed to be. Like a gayer and niggerer Jimi Hendrix. Patrice was at his best when he was on corporate bull shit, like fox. Because he didn’t play the game, and it’s amazing to see it happen. Him making that stupid cunt laugh while he defended comedy against her will always be legendary. Not to mention his Hannity appearance when he called out that one nigger (Lamont Hill or some shit?) for falling for the grift, live on TV. Then the nigger responds calling Patrice a “soft shoe” which is 10x more racist than calling someone a nigger because that’s what they were.

To be fair, Patrice ate himself to death and Marc Lamont Hill would later get fired from CNN for trashing Israel and Jews. Patrice never named the Jew, or at least didn't do it enough.