• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HOT TAKE: Patrice O'neal was OK as a comedian AT BEST.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
I'll admit, I still do think that Patrice could be funny at times, but I absolutely would NOT put him in the same category as Vos or Bob or Colin or Otto. Patrice seemed to me like more of a Comedic philosopher. Even his show, "The Black Phillip Show", was not comedic in nature; it was a lot more philosophical. Patrice is kinda the inverse of Otto TBH, but Otto is still WAY funnier.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I never cared for his "red pilled" wisdom, and I assumed that anyone who did was likely autistic and caucasian.
It was entertaining when people would call his show and he'd unintentionally give the worst advice possible. His shit worked for him because he was a giant, confident, black man, that could make people laugh. Even at that, he was lucky.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
It was entertaining when people would call his show and he'd unintentionally give the worst advice possible. His shit worked for him because he was a giant, confident, black man, that could make people laugh. Even at that, he was lucky.
It was hilarious for sure, and made good radio. It just grinds my gears when I read through a YouTube comment section on one of his videos and it's all "Patrice was a prophet!", "I wonder what Patrice would say in 2022!", etc. Same thing that happened to George Carlin and Bill Hicks.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Again I still think patrice o'neal is funny, he just seems more like a philosopher than a comedian; I guess that's fuckin JewTube rewriting history or some gay shit like that (IDK, I heard nana say that about the patrice special once)

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Again I still think patrice o'neal is funny, he just seems more like a philosopher than a comedian; I guess that's fuckin JewTube rewriting history or some gay shit like that (IDK, I heard nana say that about the patrice special once)
You should listen to Patrice's two comedy albums. In my opinion the combination of Patrice's standup and appearances on O&A makes him my favorite comedian because he was able to be funny on both. How many comedians suck on air but are good standups and vice versa.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Don’t take this personally, but anyone who calls a comic a philosopher deserves to be raped to death while his mother is forced to watch.

Thing with Patrice is he died at 41, which is right when he could have broken through to be a brilliant stand up. Louis and Burr didn’t really get funny til they were in their 40s.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Almost every comedian was funnier on O&A because O&A were uncensored and open for dark humor. Their standup acts had to be on Comedy Central or HBO. You think Patrice or Nick Dip can do rape jokes, nigger jokes, aids jokes, goo gobbler jokes on even HBO? That stuff only was possible on O&A. None of them can even do that humor on their own podcasts now. Of course their standup specials sucked. They were made for networks run by corporate fags and commie types.

Even Rogan was funny on O&A. He did tons of racial stuff on O&A. Rogan said nigger and spic multiple times during the Mencia fights and during the Kramer Laugh Factory saga. Think he says that now? Even on his own podcast? No.