Hot take: Bill Cosby was never funny

BootyJuice

It's family humor. I know you guys can't survive without kike memes every two seconds but not every form of media is intended for you.

I'm sorry you didn't like the negro family sitcom from 40 years ago, I can't help you.

Cosby was the least pozzed form of media for blacks....
Kike

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
They're also a bunch of terrified homos who cave to peer pressure. They're scared of the confrontation of not ranking Pryor and Carlin 1 or 2
Great point about peer pressure. It's why Sinbad is never even mentioned when comedians talk about their top comics.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I hear all these comedians talk about Cosby, Carlin and Pryor being the top 3 in stand up and it's like, Cosby is genuinely unfunny and Carlin could be funny at times but is way overrated.

The only one of those I'd put in the top 3 spot is Pryor but after Chappelle at 1 and Louie at a close 2. Comedians have the worst fucking taste in everything including comedy.
Gilbert Gottfried pointed out years ago that if you’re a comedian and to be taken seriously and fit in you HAVE to say your influences are Pryor and Carlin. Any other answer isn’t allowed.