Hot take: Bill Cosby was never funny

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
My dad had his albums on vinyl and I used to listen to them when I was a little feller. I remember nothing but him sharing his orange soda with a fat kid or some shit. The only episode I ever really watched of the show, I distinctly remember that Adam Sandler was an extra in it and it tripped me out.

G

I hear all these comedians talk about Cosby, Carlin and Pryor being the top 3 in stand up and it's like, Cosby is genuinely unfunny and Carlin could be funny at times but is way overrated.

The only one of those I'd put in the top 3 spot is Pryor but after Chappelle at 1 and Louie at a close 2. Comedians have the worst fucking taste in everything including comedy.

WhereWeAt

I hear all these comedians talk about Cosby, Carlin and Pryor being the top 3 in stand up and it's like, Cosby is genuinely unfunny and Carlin could be funny at times but is way overrated.

The only one of those I'd put in the top 3 spot is Pryor but after Chappelle at 1 and Louie at a close 2. Comedians have the worst fucking taste in everything including comedy.
They're also a bunch of terrified homos who cave to peer pressure. They're scared of the confrontation of not ranking Pryor and Carlin 1 or 2

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*

I bet not even Louie would want to jerk off in front of Megan, that fucking inbred looking monster.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Seen him in person 15 years ago in a 2500 seater and he killed. It was hack, family shit that he had been doing for years but it was funny. Way funnier than a lot of the killers and murders from NYC, SoCal or Austin.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT

Its a time thing when they hit it was different comedy than before, Cosby was family, Carlin was political, Pryor was sex,drugs which are basically what still sells, as a child of 70's you never heard adults talk about such subjects in a clear detailed way, Flip Wilson was another one, he was huge he was recently on Johnny Carson replay and I had no idea why audience was laughing at what he was saying, I had a teacher in High School playing Cosby records at end of year and I found none of it funny

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface

pryor's funnier than them

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
No one gives Cosby shit when he is mugging for punchlines

Alot of his comedy was making silly faces and doing silly voices

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch

Yeah, but what do we know? We're just civilians who don't understand the craft of the art of comedy ... the economy of words, commonality of language, parallel thinking and the like.

We could never hang at the table in The Cellar.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
i like the bit bebes kid

anyway i think it was funny when he said dad busted their ass rasining kid and the kid will still only thank the mom, i think Ned Mencia stole that one