• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Horrible shit you did at work

G

When I worked at a furniture store in high school, I had to deliver a new recliner to my 7th grade math teacher. He was a fucking creep who wore a toupee and always had protruding nipples (very disrespectful!). I wiped my sweaty nuts all over that chair. Got to his house and found out he'd recently had a stroke, and didn't feel even slightly bad. Fuck you, Mr. Publow.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I used to jerk off at work. I still do but I used to, too
How many of you do "remote" work? Meaning you can literally be jerking off at 11AM, get skyped by a pajeet, hope you can explain something retarded that should take only 10 seconds but usually lasts 3 minutes while also not stroking your dick yet keeping your hard-on

^this is actually the most horrible thing i've done dozens of times but there was no funny way of putting it

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I saw a server fart on someone's food
00a806ef2bcaab852a3507e36e817e1d.gif

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
When I was in middle school there was this obnoxious girl in my english class that annoyed me and always said stupid shit and argued with the teacher. For some reason I took a stick of gum one day and rubbed it between my asscheeks, all over my balls, and then across the toilet seat in the boys bathroom. Then carefully folded it back up in its wrapper and noted where I put it in my gum pack. Later in english class, I offered gum to my friend infront of her and she asked for a piece so I gave her the dirty gum. Somehow I kept it together and didn't laugh. It was very mean and I regret it.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Onetime I got 2 days wages driving around trying to track down my bosses adopted niglet who eventually ended up with his birth family in a ghetto apartment about 50 miles away. Basically playing columbo detective with my other stoner shithead buddies. We'd take 3 hr lunch breaks and go to the lake or golf course or the chinese buffet 30 miles away. Anytime your local school district needs more money they dont.

G

When I was 19 I was starving on my lunch break bc I was broke and decided to steal a protein bar at a convenience store... Got caught, arrested or detained or whatever and then got fired for not coming back to work that day. Very retarded and shitty time in my life.

G

When I was in middle school there was this obnoxious girl in my english class that annoyed me and always said stupid shit and argued with the teacher. For some reason I took a stick of gum one day and rubbed it between my asscheeks, all over my balls, and then across the toilet seat in the boys bathroom. Then carefully folded it back up in its wrapper and noted where I put it in my gum pack. Later in english class, I offered gum to my friend infront of her and she asked for a piece so I gave her the dirty gum. Somehow I kept it together and didn't laugh. It was very mean and I regret it.
Don't. That's fucking hilarious and she deserved it.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Onetime I got 2 days wages driving around trying to track down my bosses adopted niglet who eventually ended up with his birth family in a ghetto apartment about 50 miles away. Basically playing columbo detective with my other stoner shithead buddies. We'd take 3 hr lunch breaks and go to the lake or golf course or the chinese buffet 30 miles away. Anytime your local school district needs more money they dont.
Lol, huh? "Had to track down a nigger. Don't support your local school BTW."

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Tons of jerking off. I'm pretty sure I've masturbated at every job I've ever had. I've even shot my loads on the floor and walked away.

I'm like a cat marking territory.
This but I at least have the self respect to rub it into the carpet with my shoe.

I also had a thing for pissing on work cars during winter at one job and letting it freeze there.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When I was in high school I worked midnights on weekends at a gas station. I got like no training and didn't know how to do fuck all. I didn't know how to use the lottery ticket machine so I'd just tell people to go somewhere else. People got fucking pissed about that. I never got the math i had to do to close out the till so I'd just write down a random number. It was tiny and I'd smoke bongs right in the office so the whole place reeked of weed. My friends were always there just hanging out and stealing shit. Entire parties ended up there. I stole so much beef jerky and Benson & Hedges menthols just because they were the most expensive cigarettes. If anyone was rude to me I'd crumple up their receipt and throw it at them. The manager called me and told me he needed to talk to me in person, undoubtedly to fire me, so I just stopped going.

One time at like 4am I had the place hotboxed and was a long-haired, obviously high red-eyed retard kid and some guy came in and was like "smells good, man." I was like "I don't know what you're talking about." He was like "no, it's cool. I smoke too." And I was like "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, asshole." And the guy looked like he wanted to kill me and left. Fucking narc.

This one I lose sleep over sometimes: there was a guy in line with a bunch of shit in his hands and right as it was his turn, this smoking hot French chick just blatantly cut in front of him and started paying for her gas. The guy was quietly like "Hey, I was in li-" and before he could even finish I just pointed at him and yelled "YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" And kept helping the woman, who did not subsequently blow me... if some cashier kid did that to me I would lose my fucking mind.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
My first job in high school was dishwashing and one night the big gay waiter came back and yelled at me for there being some hardened shit on a fork his customer had, as if:
1. I fucking washed the thing when i came in at 4pm
2. dishwashers do anything other than throw it on a tray and put it in a machine
3. the dishwashes put together the little silverware napkins for anyone(quality control faggot, I know it's servers who put those together)

In summary, the only time I got yelled as if it was horrible was at in the shittiest job I ever had by a giant gay guy for something he might've done
This still doesn’t explain why you put a fork up your own ass