• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hooligans owner - Mark Buesing

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
He looks like a retarded version of Dante from Clerks

1645483493080.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He sure sounded scared with Jon called him. He knows whats up
It reinforces my suspicion that he didn't know what had happened until people started spamming his inbox today. It was probably some dopey bartender who give Pat the receipt and they didn't even think to notify the owner, who's on holiday after all.

What a clusterfuck. The Curse of Tomlinkhamun strikes again. First his Twitter pals, then the SFWA, then Resto and now Hooligans.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
It reinforces my suspicion that he didn't know what had happened until people started spamming his inbox today. It was probably some dopey bartender who give Pat the receipt and they didn't even think to notify the owner, who's on holiday after all.

What a clusterfuck. The Curse of Tomlinkhamun strikes again. First his Twitter pals, then the SFWA, then Resto and now Hooligans.
I'd hate to be that bartender right now. Those books Pat tipped up aren't going to do much when it's time to pay rent.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
"You talkin bout shittin, hopheads?"
Quasi was full of shit. Quasi was a stlaker. Now, I got no fight with any child who does what he's told by me, but when you don't child, Twitter breaks down. And when Twitter breaks down,*I* break down. And I ain't gonna allow any truth, from any of you. Not one...

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
The Hooligans angle is the one thing I'm very interested in right now. Fat Pat thinks he is a beloved regular who everyone, staff and patrons, admire, care for, like and respect. But he has brought down a TON of negative shit to them and I have a feeling he is just tolerated more than anything... I mean you'd want to take a pinch of salt the size of the crispy spot Nikki leaves when brown gentleman flirt with her, with anything Fatso says...

Hooligans won't like what's coming at all.
Let's enjoy what happens to them neeeeeccccssstttt

Forum Clout
If Mark wants to act like giving out patrons (who pay your waitstaff 50 fucking percent tip) personal info is okay, we can play ball. i havent even bothered hoolies at all. theyve been collateral damage this whole time. weve just been razzin em. givin em a lil taste. but now theyre straight up guilty and 100% decided they wanna be invovled. fuck this place. theyre moving into the SFWA/enemy category. have fun mark.