• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hooligans owner - Mark Buesing

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I think we should work to get them shut down for their doxxing and sharing private info. They also over-served a Polack which is a problem in itself.
I think a better angle is to press them on the fact that this guy Patrick Tomlinson is insinuating that they broke the law and we'd like clarification on this serious matter.

Keep reminding them that this idiot is the one jeopardizing their business. Rick's been kryptonite for anyone involved with him, so it'd be nice if some of it splashed back in his face for once and Hooligans bans or even sues him.

P

potatopeeler63

Mark seems a tad preoccupied
6701B293-4D61-40C4-A3FE-19890F34AEBD.jpeg
8D3565D3-36A7-412A-B8EC-779C87D80AC8.jpeg

[MEDIA=vocaroo]11YjKG5lIDeE[/MEDIA]

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
The Hooligans angle is the one thing I'm very interested in right now. Fat Pat thinks he is a beloved regular who everyone, staff and patrons, admire, care for, like and respect. But he has brought down a TON of negative shit to them and I have a feeling he is just tolerated more than anything... I mean you'd want to take a pinch of salt the size of the crispy spot Nikki leaves when brown gentleman flirt with her, with anything Fatso says...

Hooligans won't like what's coming at all.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Id like to get my hands on those beefers, perhaps even kiss you? what'll ya say there Marky?
The springs are gone in them deflated milkers mate, you'd want to get used to your chin being in her bellybutton if you were sucking them...

Forum Clout
If he died and you were in there with her to get Hooligans and the money... You'd have to work up loads of spit for that arid, grey haired gash and ignore the papery, loose, stretch marked skin on the thighs, grin and bear the long single hair around the big nipple on those spaniels ears of tits, not retch when you grab handfuls of saggy arse, ignore the raw red bunch of grapes around her arsehole and grit your teeth and go for it, her wheezing like a burst whoopee cushion...big veins on the hands bulging as she grips the head board while you thrust and think of the money...

Christ old age is awful.

But STILL it would be infinitely more fun than a night drinking with Fatrick.
Jesus Christ Im trying to eat