• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hooligans owner - Mark Buesing

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Started out washing dishes
Became general manager
Now the owner

Currently in Mexico

273994402_1594583974232299_1521771164526226991_n.jpg

With what appears to be Joseph Cumia's youthful wife

271673880_1570572959966734_6444111114673819328_n.jpg

Screenshot_1.png

Can be reached at [email protected] for comment

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
If he died and you were in there with her to get Hooligans and the money... You'd have to work up loads of spit for that arid, grey haired gash and ignore the papery, loose, stretch marked skin on the thighs, grin and bear the long single hair around the big nipple on those spaniels ears of tits, not retch when you grab handfuls of saggy arse, ignore the raw red bunch of grapes around her arsehole and grit your teeth and go for it, her wheezing like a burst whoopee cushion...big veins on the hands bulging as she grips the head board while you thrust and think of the money...

Christ old age is awful.

But STILL it would be infinitely more fun than a night drinking with Fatrick.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I'd rather stick my penis in a cheese grater than this Carol Maxheinie doppelganger. 🧟‍♀️
View attachment 25820
She could probably take her teeth out for a gummy, soft, textured blowy...and her arsehole is probably blown out and prolapsed so you'd have funny photos to send your friends and post on FB walls etc...every cloud a silver lining mate 👍 😂

Forum Clout
I think we should work to get them shut down for their doxxing and sharing private info. They also over-served a Polack which is a problem in itself.
A Polack with a phd in physics? What’s the over under on this character’s dissertation being on ejection seats for helicopters, launching missiles at the sun at night, and submarine screen doors?