Hollywood's latest It Boy beats up his girlfriend

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I mean if spousal abuse is happening to over a quarter of the population, is it really a crime, or is it more like not coming to a full stop at a stop sign?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

Dude's the villain in the latest Ant Man and Creed III. Earlier in the month they had a big PR campaign to push him and Michael B Jordan as the "new" Pacino & DeNiro who'll have a long storied career full of tons of iconic films.

What this also means is if you're a decent person and refuse to accept Ant Man and Creed III as films because they star a woman-beating asshole, the highest grossing movie of 2023 is now Scream VI!
Oof. I know several people who are very sad about this.

TorqueWheeler

I honestly think part of the reason this guy got famous so quickly is because he looks like George Floyd.
I hate to say this because I hate it but he has the "It factor." Sadly you can't extract the "nigger factor" from that. A lot of people were banking on him being a big fucking deal.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I hate to say this because I hate it but he has the "It factor." Sadly you can't extract the "nigger factor" from that. A lot of people were banking on him being a big fucking deal.

Is he that good of an actor? Most of the time you can point to a hit project to explain such a meteoric rise but nobody I know watched that Lovecraft County or any of the other random movies he was in. Whenever someone gets pushed this hard I think it's a Pete Davidson thing where being Hillary's fuckboy opens tons of doors.

What other black actor can they even replace him with? Oh to be a fly on the wall at Marvel right now.

TorqueWheeler

Is he that good of an actor? Most of the time you can point to a hit project to explain such a meteoric rise but nobody I know watched that Lovecraft County or any of the other random movies he was in. Whenever someone gets pushed this hard I think it's a Pete Davidson thing where being Hillary's fuckboy opens tons of doors.

What other black actor can they even replace him with? Oh to be a fly on the wall at Marvel right now.
He has presence but I completely agree and I think most of the fawning praise comes from him studying drama at Yale and being in a handful of solid "real" movies which lent him a lot of credence. Being arrested for strangling a bitch at 33 years old isn't really living up to the image they've foisted upon you though is it?

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
He has presence but I completely agree and I think most of the fawning praise comes from him studying drama at Yale and being in a handful of solid "real" movies which lent him a lot of credence. Being arrested for strangling a bitch at 33 years old isn't really living up to the image they've foisted upon you though is it?

I mean I'm kind of surprised it was for choking a bitch. I know the whole Harry Styles pansexual whatever thing is vogue right now but like brother, who convinced you to do this photoshoot?

EBONY_FEB_COVER_JONATHAN-MAJORS_0029v2-1000x552.jpg

EBONY_FEB_COVER_JONATHAN-MAJORS_0150v2.jpg

EBONY_FEB_COVER_JONATHAN-MAJORS_0192v2.jpg

So I went oh okay, he's a well-built top and some power bottom producer is parading his new buck around town and hey, good for him. But I figured he'd get arrested for a domestic dispute with a """roommate""".

TorqueWheeler

I mean I'm kind of surprised it was for choking a bitch. I know the whole Harry Styles pansexual whatever thing is vogue right now but like brother, who convinced you to do this photoshoot?

EBONY_FEB_COVER_JONATHAN-MAJORS_0029v2-1000x552.jpg

EBONY_FEB_COVER_JONATHAN-MAJORS_0150v2.jpg

EBONY_FEB_COVER_JONATHAN-MAJORS_0192v2.jpg

So I went oh okay, he's a well-built top and some power bottom producer is parading his new buck around town and hey, good for him. But I figured he'd get arrested for a domestic dispute with a """roommate""".
He always came across as gay to me too. Maybe he's just gender-fluid and the chicks are easier to beat the shit out of? He's an interesting case of "was he in several very good movies?" or ""was he cast in good movies because people believed in him?"