• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hollywood ethics

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
Jim Carrey, first thing Monday morning, on live TV:

"Hollywood is just spineless."
"I'd have announced this morning that I was suing Will for $200,000,000."
"He should be behind bars."

That's how you executive produce Hollywood ethics rants, child.

Last edited:
G

When i first read that i thought nah he’s been in some good stuff. However, i have just looked over Will Smiths filmography and you are right. It’s all pedestrian blockbuster shit or children's movies with the odd “serious” biopic thrown in.

I guess childhood nostalgia is truly a powerful thing, it’s managed to keep Will Smith in work. He’s playing a slave in an upcoming movie based on a “true” story though, i imagine that movie will be subtle and not on the nose at all, i also can’t imagine Will Smith will really ham it up in that. 😒
This movie was well-rated when it came out. Spoiler alert: Will Smith plays himself (gay, grifting actor):

Six Degrees of Separation [URL]https://g.co/kgs/GgGWVn[/URL]

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
What the Fuck does that even mean?

Will Smith has never had a truly good movie and Jared Leto can't carry a film to save his life.

And what he Fuck did Rock really do? Comedians make jokes, MeatOaf.
So there's a story that Rock was trying to get with Jada back in the day and she kept turning him down and he was completely hung up on her for years. Rick has presumably read a simple version of this story in a tweet and decided it must be absolutely true.

The fact that he is one of the people defending Will over this is such a perfect example of how wrong Fatso always is about every single thing.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
When i first read that i thought nah he’s been in some good stuff. However, i have just looked over Will Smiths filmography and you are right. It’s all pedestrian blockbuster shit or children's movies with the odd “serious” biopic thrown in.

I guess childhood nostalgia is truly a powerful thing, it’s managed to keep Will Smith in work. He’s playing a slave in an upcoming movie based on a “true” story though, i imagine that movie will be subtle and not on the nose at all, i also can’t imagine Will Smith will really ham it up in that. 😒
Nigga turned down Django Unchained because he thought it would hurt his image. He was easily the worst of the best actor noms and certainly didn't get my vote but yeah, I can't think of a single excellent Will Smith movie.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He's pandering some Unfresh Prince stank-air in Niki's fish hole. Not happening, Will Smith from what I hear prefers men not boxy lesbos.
Translation:

He’th pandering thome Unfreth Princeth thank-air in Niki’th fish hole. Not happening. Will Thmith from what I hear preferth men not boxy lethboeth.

Just joshin’ ya, Boomia. Heard you on Nice Podcast Stupid yesterday you did great. Pizza story was funny.

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
Just once, I wanna read a tweet from this guy and go “yeahhh, I guess I see where he’s coming from.” He and I are both American males living in the same time period, so there must be something we can agree on. But nope.

He will always, without fail, take the faggier side of an issue and be a complete cunt about it. That toxic mind and that needy narcissism will prevent him from truly connecting with people for the rest of his life.

G

Nigga turned down Django Unchained because he thought it would hurt his image. He was easily the worst of the best actor noms and certainly didn't get my vote but yeah, I can't think of a single excellent Will Smith movie.
He must have blown everyone in Hollywood to win that shit. He was basically doing the Waterboy for 3 hours. What a piece of shit movie, about 90 minutes of watching 12 year olds at tennis practice and 30 minutes for some reason about 1 match that wasn’t even significant. The movie is supposedly about Richard but they never even get around to explaining how he got to be the way he was or how he ended up handling it once the girls got famous. Either of the parts that would have been somewhat interesting. Fucking thing sucks.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Will Smith's filmography brought us Heebie Kikeburger and the retarded mechanical spider

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
He must have blown everyone in Hollywood to win that shit. He was basically doing the Waterboy for 3 hours. What a piece of shit movie, about 90 minutes of watching 12 year olds at tennis practice and 30 minutes for some reason about 1 match that wasn’t even significant. The movie is supposedly about Richard but they never even get around to explaining how he got to be the way he was or how he ended up handling it once the girls got famous. Either of the parts that would have been somewhat interesting. Fucking thing sucks.
Generally speaking, unless it's inarguable, winning an Oscar is often based on how many parties and events you attend and how much glad-handing you do. I do have a vote and there are some people like me who will vote based on what we actually like but the majority of long term votes are based on playing the game and newer voters are all about that inclusive nigger/spic/faggot vote to prove why they "earned" the vote. It's a total shit show. In a way I feel like the Golden Globes was the most honest so of course they've been canceled now.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

I'd never heard of that shit looking movie until he won the oscar. Looked up the trailer and you can tell his performance is garbage just from that alone. I don't even have a problem with Will Smith either. He was in a lot of fun movies in the 90s - Independence Day, MIB etc. He's just not a not a very good actor though.

Any role he actually tries to do serious acting in usually ends up being incredibly cringey, like that pursuit of happiness movie; or Ali which he was horrendous in. The only serious role I can think of that he was decent in was in Enemy of the State.