• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hollywood ethics

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Pig just found out about both Rock's history with Smith and Leto's accusations, but he's still going to wag a sassy finger and let y'all know, you been sleeping on this particular firebrand

Screenshot_20220402-211653.jpg

G

Pig just found out about both Rock's history with Smith and Leto's accusations, but he's still going to wag a sassy finger and let y'all know, you been sleeping on this particular firebrand

View attachment 32527
Wtf is "acting like a creeper" towards your wife?

Is that like broadcasting your wife's sexual history and mental illnesses via Twitter while simultaneously simping for androgynous, Jewish, and trans women?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Will Smith has never had a truly good movie
When i first read that i thought nah he’s been in some good stuff. However, i have just looked over Will Smiths filmography and you are right. It’s all pedestrian blockbuster shit or children's movies with the odd “serious” biopic thrown in.

I guess childhood nostalgia is truly a powerful thing, it’s managed to keep Will Smith in work. He’s playing a slave in an upcoming movie based on a “true” story though, i imagine that movie will be subtle and not on the nose at all, i also can’t imagine Will Smith will really ham it up in that. 😒