• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holigans is your fish fry headquarters.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The potato pancake is completely retarded in that dish. Why the fuck would you get cod in the Midwest? Let alone shrimp? It’s not going to be fucking fresh. Salmon, walleye, sunnies are all Midwest lake/river fish you can get fresh as fuck. There’s hatcheries not far away from MKE if I’m not mistaken. Don’t order a saltwater fish when you’re in 1 of 2 states known for their freshwater lakes. What fucking trash.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Not that Hooligans food ever looks good, but I don’t think they are going for fish and chips here.

As they say it is a fish fry, which is usually a communal event popular in many regions of the US, especially on Fridays during Lent. Churches will often host them. I don’t even think the fish is usually battered. It may just be breaded.
You are correct, and it’s supposed to be beer battered usually. A lot of local VFW’s in the Midwest will put on fish fries for charities and other things. The main point is it’s local freshwater fish. The fuck they’re doing here is beyond me. Probably city faggots who have never gone fishing trying to be cultured, despite still living in the Midwest.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
You are correct, and it’s supposed to be beer battered usually. A lot of local VFW’s in the Midwest will put on fish fries for charities and other things. The main point is it’s local freshwater fish. The fuck they’re doing here is beyond me. Probably city faggots who have never gone fishing trying to be cultured, despite still living in the Midwest.
Whatever Hooligans does looks like it is frozen not long before they serve it.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
me: can barely understand his accent
"Near Leeds"

so that tracks... normally my clue in is when they put the emphasis on the last syllable of whatever is the last word of the sentence= Norf.
Objective evidence that English people as a whole speak far less intelligible English than Americans. Like 5% of Londoners speak posh and the rest is Cornhole slang

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Cornwall is full of big rich pricks, Gordon Ramsay has a big place there and did a runner to there during lockdown. A lot of people got annoyed but fuck em, it's his property.
I just went down the Ramsay lockdown rabbit hole and it's pretty hilarious. Obviously the concern was he was bringing the big city London germs into the countryside where they didn't exist yet, and he was doing shit like going to 3 shops in one day ALONG with his adult son:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5579732/gordon-ramsay-son-coffee-cornwall/

Remember, this is May 2020 panicky-era where experts will still telling people to disinfect their groceries

G

I just went down the Ramsay lockdown rabbit hole and it's pretty hilarious. Obviously the concern was he was bringing the big city London germs into the countryside where they didn't exist yet, and he was doing shit like going to 3 shops in one day ALONG with his adult son:

[URL]https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5579732/gordon-ramsay-son-coffee-cornwall/[/URL]

Remember, this is May 2020 panicky-era where experts will still telling people to disinfect their groceries
Yeah it was pearl-clutching faggotry at its finest

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Yeah it was pearl-clutching faggotry at its finest
Not to relitigate the COVID lockdown bullshit, but I'm sure it's factual that the first Cornwall native to get it, probably got it from someone who recently traveled from London area. I'm sure by the time he went there, it was already around, but whatever that's not my point...

I'm just saying it's hilarious how after freaking his neighbors out, he still went to three different shops in one day along with his adult chad son who joined the Royal Marines. Obv after getting caught, he could have laid low and had "the help" pick stuff up to keep a low profile. Also, I can't remember the last time I I went to three shops in one day lulz

G

Not to relitigate the COVID lockdown bullshit, but I'm sure it's factual that the first Cornwall native to get it, probably got it from someone who recently traveled from London area. I'm sure by the time he went there, it was already around, but whatever that's not my point...

I'm just saying it's hilarious how after freaking his neighbors out, he still went to three different shops in one day along with his adult chad son who joined the Royal Marines. Obv after getting caught, he could have laid low and had "the help" pick stuff up to keep a low profile. Also, I can't remember the last time I I went to three shops in one day lulz
Yeah, his son can't get enough credit in my book for joining the Marines. Because we've got relatively small armed forces in terms of troop numbers the Royal Marines are basically the same standard as US Navy SEALs. I believe it's a 30 week selection course and twice as long for officers. The SBS (mostly made up of RMs) are tier 1 like seal team 6 but Royal Marines back them up on a lot of operations apparently. My point is here's a rich kid who could be cruising by on his father's name like Beckham's faggot sons but instead chose to try out for one of the world's toughest infantry selection courses. And he made it. Some could say he was dumb for doing that instead of coasting by as a "photographer" or actor or something but I can't help but respect the grit

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
here's a proper fish n chips at Rileys. No filter paul said it's better than what they serve in England! Tell them that the Opester sent you and you will be treated like a king!

mqMMdve.jpg

6YdWTbN.jpg
Remember when we review-bombed F.H. Riley's because the Opester was being such a fag? Good times

Last edited: