• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holigans is your fish fry headquarters.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220309-140009_Facebook.jpg
Hooligans

G

One dish we Limeys know it's fish and chips. You can get shitty fish and chips all over the UK as well as truly great ones. I've never seen anything as bad as this. The batter should be crisp and light not soaking in grease like that. The chips should be thick cut. Fries belong with a burger, not with a cod. Is that a potato pancake? Wtf. And bread...not enough carbs already?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
here's a proper fish n chips at Rileys. No filter paul said it's better than what they serve in England! Tell them that the Opester sent you and you will be treated like a king!

mqMMdve.jpg

6YdWTbN.jpg
better than Hooligans... but I've still got some issues with that to be completely honest witchya.

No Filter Paul is the worst kind of non-descript Brit possible, there's nothing about him of any interest or merit.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
better than Hooligans... but I've still got some issues with that to be completely honest witchya.

No Filter Paul is the worst kind of non-descript Brit possible, there's nothing about him of any interest or merit.
i don't even think he is British. How is Paul an English name anyway?
Muhammad, Abdullah, Kareem etc and i'd believe him.