• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hog Mild (Anica) is now trying to be a fitness influencer on Twitch

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
That describes me to a tee and that would be her if she didn't cover herself in shitty tattoos and piercings. I'd certainly fuck her and if I was divorced she'd probably be a fun girl to have as a fuck buddy, but I'm not bringing that to the company Christmas party or the family Holiday get togethers. I certainly don't want that raising my kids, being a <insert extracurricular here> mom. It's embarrassing. Girls that look like her just look like they've been fucked out and used up. A few tattoos that are generally hidden by clothing? Sure. But she has fucking shitty hand and finger tattoos and a goddamn septum piercing. She'd be marriage material for a middle-aged nice guy without the piercings and tats but she fucked herself up with that.

Or maybe I'm just an old, out-of-touch Gen Xer (not a boomer like BroJoe tho).

Edit: For some reason, whatever is embedded on page 1 of this thread crashes it's tab using the latest Tor.
Yes! Thats exactly my point - she could have been with a nice, regular guy with a good, regular job but instead she rejected that life and covered herself with worthless, highly visible tattoos. Her young stupidity inadvertently set her up to forever signal that she's an aimless mess and thus not a fit for the normal guy she was originally destined for.

Oh well, better luck next time, sweetheart.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Yes! Thats exactly my point - she could have been with a nice, regular guy with a good, regular job but instead she rejected that life and covered herself with worthless, highly visible tattoos. Her young stupidity inadvertently set her up to forever signal that she's an aimless mess and thus not a fit for the normal guy she was originally destined for.

Oh well, better luck next time, sweetheart.
I kinda like it when a chick has a lot of ink. It's like a visual indicator that it's gonna take less effort.

G

I kinda like it when a chick has a lot of ink. It's like a visual indicator that it's gonna take less effort.
We were specifically talking about her wife potential, or lack thereof.

I agree, she'd probably make a great fuck buddy but she's not someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.