• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hog Mild (Anica) is now trying to be a fitness influencer on Twitch

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I sort of feel sorry for this thing. A great example of a stereotypical cool wine art; broken by the 21st century, all alone and covered in tattoos trying to find happiness streaming to losers. Maybe more than subconciously aware that nobody wants to watch a used up, tranny looking 40 year old woman on a platform for zoomers. At least she has Pat to reply to her tweets.
It's beautiful and depressing all at the same time. An entire generation of women (and men) fooled by college/university marketing and mainstream media.

She's not great looking, but she's good looking enough that she could have married a vice principal or general manager of a grocery store. Maybe an IT manager of a local manufacturing facility. A regular, nice guy with male pattern baldness and little bit of chub around the midsection. She'd have a nice house in the suburbs of Milwaukee with a couple of kids playing baseball in the backyard. A nice, comfortable life where she'd live happily ever after.

But no, that wasn't the life for her. So went out and got a bunch of dumb tattoos, tried her luck out in Tinseltown, dated a couple of creeps who used her up and spit her out, and now she's relegated to finding happiness the only way she knows how - skanking it up on the internet. Hell of a life, isn't it?

In any case, best of luck to her in her future endeavors.

P

potatopeeler63

87A0CDF7-BA54-4CDC-8985-03DDC1C5C852.jpeg

she would maybe be a hard 6 in some poverty stricken native hood outside of maui
But honestly im glad she’s living life like a chicken with its head cut off

nice chesire cat, stupid

G

She's not great looking, but she's good looking enough that she could have married a vice principal or general manager of a grocery store. Maybe an IT manager of a local manufacturing facility. A regular, nice guy with male pattern baldness and little bit of chub around the midsection.

That describes me to a tee and that would be her if she didn't cover herself in shitty tattoos and piercings. I'd certainly fuck her and if I was divorced she'd probably be a fun girl to have as a fuck buddy, but I'm not bringing that to the company Christmas party or the family Holiday get togethers. I certainly don't want that raising my kids, being a <insert extracurricular here> mom. It's embarrassing. Girls that look like her just look like they've been fucked out and used up. A few tattoos that are generally hidden by clothing? Sure. But she has fucking shitty hand and finger tattoos and a goddamn septum piercing. She'd be marriage material for a middle-aged nice guy without the piercings and tats but she fucked herself up with that.

Or maybe I'm just an old, out-of-touch Gen Xer (not a boomer like BroJoe tho).

Edit: For some reason, whatever is embedded on page 1 of this thread crashes it's tab using the latest Tor.

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That describes me to a tee and that would be her if she didn't cover herself in shitty tattoos and piercings. I'd certainly fuck her and if I was divorced she'd probably be a fun girl to have as a fuck buddy, but I'm not bringing that to the company Christmas party or the family Holiday get togethers. I certainly don't want that raising my kids, being a <insert extracurricular here> mom. It's embarrassing. Girls that look like her just look like they've been fucked out and used up. A few tattoos that are generally hidden by clothing? Sure. But she has fucking shitty hand and finger tattoos and a goddamn septum piercing. She'd be marriage material for a middle-aged nice guy without the piercings and tats but she fucked herself up with that.

Or maybe I'm just an old, out-of-touch Gen Xer (not a boomer like BroJoe tho).
Nothing says RUN like a girl with tattoos like she has and they will only look worse as she gets older. I knew a girl who got a tattoo on her hand at 18 that she eventually had to have laser removed (pricey and painful) because it was stupid and unprofessional. Luckily she only had one hand tattoo but hog here is fucked. It’s funny how in just 30 years or so tattoos went from low class / trash to becoming so mainstream they aren’t even unique and doesn’t even stand out. Years ago you would say “oh, he / she’s got a tattoo etc.” now since so many got them they aren’t special.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Do any of these people have a fucking job? Jesus Christ
This is my literal job & it's not a passion but I do generally enjoy it. I'm underemployed as fuck & sometimes feel like a loser and life has passed me by. But atleast I'm doing something. I don't know how these faggots live with themselves without heavy drug/alcohol use:

Last edited: