• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Historian Pat chimes in: Any brothermen across the pond care to retort?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Blacks make up 3% of the population and are mostly in London, Birmingham, Manchester and a few other cities. You go into the country and they're nowhere to be seen. Ask @alkiefuck2 or some other Scottish brothermen but I don't think there are hardly any up there, even in Glasgow/Edinburgh. There was a big influx of Caribbean immigration in the 50s and 60s and some Africans in the 90s till now. As far as I'm aware, before the 20th century there were virtually no black people who were born in the UK outside of the occasional colonial knocking up some chamber maid or a black sailor leaving behind an unwanted gift. Certainly back in the Tudor times or whatever there were no black faces in England other than the ones that had been shipped in from Africa as curiosities or servants.
niggers aren't really an issue up here, we are riddled with paki's though (glasgow) lil' taste of the gypsies too, lil' bit

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Found it

I was wrong, it was a Scotsman, not a Frog.
my premed roommate like the first week of classes told me about this. i think it was supposed to be their introduction to ethics and treating people like humans but she just thought it was hilarious and laughed while she told me about it. she's a doctor now. indian chick.

G

He's a faggot, so is anyone who likes lord of the rings, and so is OP for typing "across the pond" like a fucking gaylord instead of just saying "from England"

"Across the pond" is some gay ass shit that Patrick would say.

"I have many friends that are from across the pond, child."

Forum Clout
Blacks make up 3% of the population and are mostly in London, Birmingham, Manchester and a few other cities. You go into the country and they're nowhere to be seen. Ask @alkiefuck2 or some other Scottish brothermen but I don't think there are hardly any up there, even in Glasgow/Edinburgh. There was a big influx of Caribbean immigration in the 50s and 60s and some Africans in the 90s till now. As far as I'm aware, before the 20th century there were virtually no black people who were born in the UK outside of the occasional colonial knocking up some chamber maid or a black sailor leaving behind an unwanted gift. Certainly back in the Tudor times or whatever there were no black faces in England other than the ones that had been shipped in from Africa as curiosities or servants.
The Bronx Zoo had one of the best curiosity exhibits ever.

Fifty years after the end of slavery and they are putting an African on display as a wild animal.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
22 separate characters?!?! How ground breaking! Oh wait Robert Altman did that in the 1975. Nice bloated worthless soy infused capeshit, stupid.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
All of Pat's world history knowledge comes from movies and Netflix.

I never thought i would say this, but.. in piggys defence for the past 5-6 years there has been a conscious effort to manipulate people into believing that Europe has always been a racially and culturally diverse place. Culturally is has always been diverse, but those different cultures were all white Europeans ones, what they are trying to push is that there were niggers everywhere in Europe. The people pushing this shit are self described historians who get promoted and pushed by the BBC and other questionable media organisations. They have been called out by credited historians with expertise on European history many times, but those call outs have never been reported on, they tend to sweep them under the rug and call the credited historians racists etc.

The average rube on Twitter or what not will most likely have no in depth knowledge on anything, never mind European history. So when they see some article in the Guardian written by "Anisa Kaufmann" arguing that Europe has always been a racially diverse place just because, they tend to believe it because for some reason in their mind having wrote an article on a glorified blog means they are to be trusted and are an expert on what they are writing about. They won't look into the person who wrote the article and find out they not only have no noted background in history, but also a lot of the time have released a poorly informed book on a subject they know nothing about. (See Nikole Hannah-Jones & The 1619 Project)

The frauds pushing this shit online know exactly what they are doing and will go out of their way to be intentionally vague with the wording and definition of things, an example would be mentioning "dark skinned" North African merchants in Europe and gaslighting the retards online into believing that those merchants were sub-saharan negros instead of Arabs. Unsurprisingly, the average retard on social media just sees "African" or "dark skinned" and assumes they must be black.

This guy scratches the surface a little on what they are doing, well as much as you can without being banned off Youtube.

G

I never thought i would say this, but.. in piggys defence for the past 5-6 years there has been a conscious effort to manipulate people into believing that Europe has always been a racially and culturally diverse place. Culturally is has always been diverse, but those different cultures were all white Europeans ones, what they are trying to push is that there were niggers everywhere in Europe. The people pushing this shit are self described historians who get promoted and pushed by the BBC and other questionable media organisations. They have been called out by credited historians with expertise on European history many times, but those call outs have never been reported on, they tend to sweep them under the rug and call the credited historians racists etc.

The average rube on Twitter or what not will most likely have no in depth knowledge on anything, never mind European history. So when they see some article in the Guardian written by "Anisa Kaufmann" arguing that Europe has always been a racially diverse place just because, they tend to believe it because for some reason in their mind having wrote an article on a glorified blog means they are to be trusted and are an expert on what they are writing about. They won't look into the person who wrote the article and find out they not only have no noted background in history, but also a lot of the time have released a poorly informed book on a subject they know nothing about. (See Nikole Hannah-Jones & The 1619 Project)

The frauds pushing this shit online know exactly what they are doing and will go out of their way to be intentionally vague with the wording and definition of things, an example would be mentioning "dark skinned" North African merchants in Europe and gaslighting the retards online into believing that those merchants were sub-saharan negros instead of Arabs. Unsurprisingly, the average retard on social media just sees "African" or "dark skinned" and assumes they must be black.

[MEDIA=youtube]OZH35n7SxW8[/MEDIA]

This guy scratches the surface a little on what they are doing, well as much as you can without being banned off Youtube.
You made awesome points and I did read that entire thing but I just want to let you know, you started it out by saying "in piggy's defense" and I almost didnt read it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I live in the north east of England and there are legitimately no niggers in my town or the surrounding towns. I have to travel 25 minutes in a car to the large town in my area if i want to see them, and even then there isn’t many. As @McGowan6 stated, they are all condensed in placed like London, Birmingham, Manchester etc..
Sounds like itd be great if it wasn't northeast England. No offense, many of the English on my mom's side came from the northwest and it was equally shit. They were coal miner's mostly. Lucky for those cities even Niggers can't make Manchester and Birmingham much worse

Last edited:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Sounds like itd be great if it wasn't northeast England. No offense, many of the English on my mom's side came from the northwest and it was equally shit. They were coal miner's mostly. Lucky for those cities even Niggers can't make Manchester and Birmingham much worse

The north east is charming in a grim, cold and depressing kind of way. If you stick to the villages and smaller towns, mostly everyone is nice and above board, there are some top tier scumbags in the larger towns/cities though. North east scumbags are top tier, heroin addicts with odd shoes and a scorpion tattoo on their neck.