• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Historian Pat chimes in: Any brothermen across the pond care to retort?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
In the 19th century (I think) some French naturalist or explorer travelling in Africa found a native woman who had some genetic condition that gives women this gigantic shelf of an arse. She was otherwise relatively normally built, she just had these huge fat build ups in her buttocks and upper thighs. He simply captured her and brought her back to France. She spent the rest of her days as essentially a circus attraction. Well-to-do French people would pay to gawp at her gigantic shitter. I'll try to find a link.
And he became the first European oil driller

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Blacks make up 3% of the population and are mostly in London, Birmingham, Manchester and a few other cities. You go into the country and they're nowhere to be seen. Ask @alkiefuck2 or some other Scottish brothermen but I don't think there are hardly any up there, even in Glasgow/Edinburgh. There was a big influx of Caribbean immigration in the 50s and 60s and some Africans in the 90s till now. As far as I'm aware, before the 20th century there were virtually no black people who were born in the UK outside of the occasional colonial knocking up some chamber maid or a black sailor leaving behind an unwanted gift. Certainly back in the Tudor times or whatever there were no black faces in England other than the ones that had been shipped in from Africa as curiosities or servants.
I remember reading about the British "Back to Africa" mission to Sierra Leone, and the black population of London in the early 19th century numbered in the high hundreds or something. Nearly all male, ex-slaves who'd ended up there after being sailors or Loyalists in the ACW. The entire reason the Bongs wanted to ship them to Africa (for their own sake of course) was because they felt such a population was worrisome enough.

Pat is being a retard as usual.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
The better argument for him would be to say "who cares the race of a person playing a mythical elf?" or whatever the fuck they are in LOTR.

Seriously. It's a made-up creature, who gives a fuck? Losing your mind because there's a black unicorn and they're supposed to be white!

No instead rewrite history and try to gaslight some more. Even in Hamilton, where every other character is portrayed by a POC, they still make the token British guy white. That's how fucking white England was.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
In the 19th century (I think) some French naturalist or explorer travelling in Africa found a native woman who had some genetic condition that gives women this gigantic shelf of an arse. She was otherwise relatively normally built, she just had these huge fat build ups in her buttocks and upper thighs. He simply captured her and brought her back to France. She spent the rest of her days as essentially a circus attraction. Well-to-do French people would pay to gawp at her gigantic shitter. I'll try to find a link.
Hottentot

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Niggers were almost non existent in Britain during the late middle ages, never mind earlier periods.

The one i know of for definite was that black guy from i think Mali at the time, who got captured by a passing Arab slave ship and somehow sold to a noble in southwest England. That noble gifted him to the king and the king kept him in his court because he found him fascinating. That was in the 14th century if i recall correctly.

There were North African traders in some port towns from time to time but they weren’t black. Niggers didn’t become a common thing in England until the mid 20th century. There is even an abundance of written accounts from British soldiers describing them seeing a nigger for the first time during the Anglo-Zulu war. That was in the late 19th century ffs.

I live in the north east of England and there are legitimately no niggers in my town or the surrounding towns. I have to travel 25 minutes in a car to the large town in my area if i want to see them, and even then there isn’t many. As @McGowan6 stated, they are all condensed in placed like London, Birmingham, Manchester etc..

Anyways, fatty has done it this time. Rewriting my country’s history is too far. I am going to catch the next steamboat leaving for the new world and give that Pig a piece of my mind. See you at Hooligans in 2 months time lardass.

G

There is even an abundance of written accounts from British soldiers describing them seeing a nigger for the first time during the Anglo-Zulu war. That was in the late 19th century ffs.
Not only that but I remember reading an account from the Second Anglo-Afghan war where a young cavalry officer referred to the enemy as "beastly niggers." To that fine young fellow there was little difference between an Afghan tribesman and a bone-through-the-nose native of the Congo, so alien were both to his eyes.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Not only that but I remember reading an account from the Second Anglo-Afghan war where a young cavalry officer referred to the enemy as "beastly niggers." To that fine young fellow there was little difference between an Afghan tribesman and a bone-through-the-nose native of the Congo, so alien were both to his eyes.
No offense intended @guest but I see this whenever I read your posts. Keep it up, old chap.

1645558691325.jpeg

Snake

Forum Clout
The same could be said any well educated nog or a straight pavement ape career welfare lifer. Both would go jungle in the drop of a hat. Both live in 15 second intervals. No foresight. The awareness of an insect. Just gibs and muhdickin.