• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Historian Pat chimes in: Any brothermen across the pond care to retort?

P

potatopeeler63

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 11.34.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 11.34.19 AM.png

[SIZE=22px]hmmmm harumph.[/SIZE]

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 11.37.20 AM.png

G

Blacks make up 3% of the population and are mostly in London, Birmingham, Manchester and a few other cities. You go into the country and they're nowhere to be seen. Ask @alkiefuck2 or some other Scottish brothermen but I don't think there are hardly any up there, even in Glasgow/Edinburgh. There was a big influx of Caribbean immigration in the 50s and 60s and some Africans in the 90s till now. As far as I'm aware, before the 20th century there were virtually no black people who were born in the UK outside of the occasional colonial knocking up some chamber maid or a black sailor leaving behind an unwanted gift. Certainly back in the Tudor times or whatever there were no black faces in England other than the ones that had been shipped in from Africa as curiosities or servants.

G

Blacks make up 3% of the population and are mostly in London, Birmingham, Manchester and a few other cities. You go into the country and they're nowhere to be seen. Ask @alkiefuck2 or some other Scottish brothermen but I don't think there are hardly any up there, even in Glasgow/Edinburgh. There was a big influx of Caribbean immigration in the 50s and 60s and some Africans in the 90s till now. As far as I'm aware, before the 20th century there were virtually no black people who were born in the UK outside of the occasional colonial knocking up some chamber maid or a black sailor leaving behind an unwanted gift. Certainly back in the Tudor times or whatever there were no black faces in England other than the ones that had been shipped in from Africa as curiosities or servants.
Curiosities lol, perfect framing. We've been watching 1883 and they shoe horned in a nigger for muh diversity too. Always with the niggers.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
It's Netflix isn't it?

Therefore it's written as Netflix mythology. Whatever is the minority in society should be depicted as the majority in a way that might have been an interesting thought experiment in the 1970s but now represents more pandering than breeding time at the Wolong National Nature Reserve.

I couldn't give a chuff myself. I'm focused on more important things like getting Pat kicked off Twitter and Russia invading Poland or whatever it is.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Truth be told, there were hardly any black people even in northern U.S. cities until after The Great Migration from the southern states starting around 1910, let alone in jolly ol' England.

Such an odd thing to argue about.

The better argument for him would be to say "who cares the race of a person playing a mythical elf?" or whatever the fuck they are in LOTR.

G

Curiosities lol, perfect framing. We've been watching 1883 and they shoe horned in a nigger for muh diversity too. Always with the niggers.
In the 19th century (I think) some French naturalist or explorer travelling in Africa found a native woman who had some genetic condition that gives women this gigantic shelf of an arse. She was otherwise relatively normally built, she just had these huge fat build ups in her buttocks and upper thighs. He simply captured her and brought her back to France. She spent the rest of her days as essentially a circus attraction. Well-to-do French people would pay to gawp at her gigantic shitter. I'll try to find a link.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Wow Pat, really glad you were able to swoop in and reduce huge groups of people down to their skin color. I’m sure they all appreciate the great (pale) white savior of Oakland Avenue raising his bo staff of solidarity on their behalf.

Reminder that this is a fat, fish mouthed manchild sitting under a pink blanket on a couch at noon on a Tuesday.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
i remember some recent books about blacks in England (going back to the days of Shakespeare, maybe with a few Tudor-era references people have dug up in archives). Pat makes it sound like the London you see today is a reflection of the 9th century when it comes to cultural diversity. He’s a rube and a fucking loser.

Jesus, he’s really getting on my fuckin’ nerves today, brothermen.