• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hildy Takes an L

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
What if... hear me out
We built houses for broke people instead?
Screenshot-20240610-203935-Chrome.jpg
this is peak reddit retard tiny home brain

you'd pay more for two small homes than you would a normal sized home... fucking idiots

correction: you'd pay more for even ONE cuck home than you would a normal size home

Last edited:

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
this is peak reddit retard tiny home brain

you'd pay more for two small homes than you would a normal sized home... fucking idiots

correction: you'd pay more for even ONE cuck home than you would a normal size home
When the tiny home thing started taking off I was shocked that they'll pay 100k+ for basically a not-really-mobile home with wood trimming. Just pay mexicans to build a shack on your acre of land, you yuppie retards. Or buy a camper and cruise the state parks.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
When the tiny home thing started taking off I was shocked that they'll pay 100k+ for basically a not-really-mobile home with wood trimming. Just pay mexicans to build a shack on your acre of land, you yuppie retards. Or buy a camper and cruise the state parks.
i think they genuinely are retarded and don't know that the cost of a building is going to go up with the less sqft you're doing. but you're right, you can get a fifth wheel the same size from some random RV dealer for like $30k, and frankly less if you buy at the right time. cheap as shit.

but i also lol at her "talented friends" thing like she is doing someone a favor. even if gcs were out of work during covid, there's no fucking way there was a shortage by the time lockdowns ended. a GC doesn't even need a website or marketing and they'll be booked out for five years at this point. they're making fucking bank, and it's on multimillion dollar projects, not a couple cucksheds in Kenosha, wisconsin.

Forum Clout
Not a slut, a whore. Well probably just a slut, too. But Hildy's sister is a confirmed whore who accepted money for sexual favors which is what a whore does. I think Hildy saw some pictures of his whore sister as well.

Not even just a whore, but a whore who lets "clients" bareback her, and she doesn't discriminate. She takes money to let niggers bareback her. Disgusting, diseased vermin of a woman.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Cannot and will not understand why he can't just fuck off and leave it alone. He has none of the success Patrick used to have. He's a boring tedious atheist fag, we have photos of his prostitute sisters cunt, I don't know that Eric will ever leave. God bless Boomia for going back and forth with him on Twitter for weeks at a time but idk how he did it. Eric is just so pretentious and long winded and boring. None of the unhinged stupidity of the pig man.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
His address is 262 Harding Ave Waukegan, IL he doesn't pay his taxes and him and his wife are holding a mentally handicapped "disabled" ex hooker and veteran hostage for depraved reasons. He is human garbage and I pray he intends to go to that pedo con in Sarnia Ontarion in August. I heard a kid he harassed by phone will be looking to speak to him and little 5-7 Hildy needs a stool to see eye to eye with him. Hildy will be asked some questions on film about his hooker sister and rapey mother.View attachment 204869
Holy fucking shit lmao

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Do these dopes actually think they own any picture taken that they are in?
Yes. They think publishing rights cover youtube satire/documentary/commentary videos. It obviously doesnt but they also bank on anonymous people not fighting it so they dont have to reveal their name. It would be nice if there were a bit more repercussions for false claims but it seems rare that anyone actually gets in trouble for it.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
but i also lol at her "talented friends" thing like she is doing someone a favor. even if gcs were out of work during covid, there's no fucking way there was a shortage by the time lockdowns ended. a GC doesn't even need a website or marketing and they'll be booked out for five years at this point. they're making fucking bank, and it's on multimillion dollar projects, not a couple cucksheds in Kenosha, wisconsin.
So many independent construction companies thrived all through lockdown, especially if they had already had materials when the costs increased. That first year of covid was like a license to print money for a lot of places. It was 6 months of people who were desperate to finish work that had already started at any cost, then another 6 months of people who weren't allowed to go anywhere and got so sick of staring at their own walls they decided to renovate or have an outdoor kitchen or cabin built.
Fucking sheltered liberal arts faggots like this assume skilled workers are beneath them, so their "talents" must be as at least as worthless and unwanted as Hildy's.