• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hildy Takes an L

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
How can he look at the ruin of Pat’s life on top of his own humiliations at the hands of users here and think it's a good idea to keep inserting himself in this? They're all so fucking retarded.
Paul made a post about how he genuinely regrets DCMA'ing the subreddit and Hildy left a comment saying "you should DCMA nice podcast stupid as well, because dan mentions you in this video".

He is the second dumbest motherfucker in the pat universe.

Forum Clout
Paul made a post about how he genuinely regrets DCMA'ing the subreddit and Hildy left a comment saying "you should DCMA nice podcast stupid as well, because dan mentions you in this video".

The clearly edited clip of pedo Paul falling from a building onto a car gets my ribs when I stay til the end of NPS

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
How can he look at the ruin of Pat’s life on top of his own humiliations at the hands of users here and think it's a good idea to keep inserting himself in this? They're all so fucking retarded.
And notice how he loved to focus on Pat's misfortunes for content, but when HE became the butt of the joke there was no podcast segment about his sister being revealed as a hooker. He used Pat for amusement while moralfagging about using him for amusement.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Trying to misuse the power of the State to have voices he dislikes illegitimately silenced. Average "anti fascist" retard.

Maybe focus on helping your hooker sister, Eric.
View attachment 204858

And here's her gash
WHY WOULD YOU CLICK THIS, ERIC?
Should have spoilered her face and showed her cunt.
Edit-Fawk, I clicked on it after posting this.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

He probably thinks finding out his sister is a low rent hooker is the worst thing that can happen so he can't be hurt anymore. Something tells me that if there was a bomb that big that there's probably at least one more unthinkable humiliation waiting to be found.

Forum Clout
Does the email include his address?
His address is 262 Harding Ave Waukegan, IL he doesn't pay his taxes and him and his wife are holding a mentally handicapped "disabled" ex hooker and veteran hostage for depraved reasons. He is human garbage and I pray he intends to go to that pedo con in Sarnia Ontarion in August. I heard a kid he harassed by phone will be looking to speak to him and little 5-7 Hildy needs a stool to see eye to eye with him. Hildy will be asked some questions on film about his hooker sister and rapey mother.
Hildy tax.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He probably thinks finding out his sister is a low rent hooker is the worst thing that can happen so he can't be hurt anymore. Something tells me that if there was a bomb that big that there's probably at least one more unthinkable humiliation waiting to be found.
It was pretty great that the hooker discovery was right before family holidays. I bet he cant look at her the same ever again. Probably spites her for proving the internet trolls were right about him being affiliated with unsavory characters.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His address is 262 Harding Ave Waukegan, IL he doesn't pay his taxes and him and his wife are holding a mentally handicapped "disabled" ex hooker and veteran hostage for depraved reasons. He is human garbage and I pray he intends to go to that pedo con in Sarnia Ontarion in August. I heard a kid he harassed by phone will be looking to speak to him and little 5-7 Hildy needs a stool to see eye to eye with him. Hildy will be asked some questions on film about his hooker sister and rapey mother.View attachment 204869
1718065776278.png