• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hildy Takes an L

Daddy Warbucks

sabatooged
Forum Clout
Get fucked creep
Screenshot_20240610_172658_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20240610_172703_Gmail.jpg

Thank you for requesting additional clarification. Although fair use and news reporting would be allowable for my image, this particular YouTuber is very clearly using my image for baseless slander. He does not have permission to use my copyrighted material in this way. This is libelous defamation, pure and simple. And while I cannot prevent him from engaging in free speech, my image and likeness remain my own, and no one else's. He may not use it without my express permission.
Yes child, I can.

Last edited:

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Although fair use and news reporting would be allowable for my image, this particular YouTuber is very clearly using my image for baseless slander. He does not have permission to use my copyrighted material in this way. This is libelous defamation, pure and simple. And while I cannot prevent him from engaging in free speech, my image and likeness remain my own, and no one else's. He may not use it without my express permission.
He is basically admitting that the basis for his dmca is that he does not like the way he is portrayed in this fair use content. That's very illegal.
He could get in serious trouble for this lol. People have had to pay out the nose for bogus dmcas

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
I know the whole reddit atheist fedora thing is already a meme, but Eric really made me see how pitiful atheists are. "SaganJr" fuck sake man.

Don't find God though, that's the last thing the catholic church needs more of. ....(More born again Christian faggots... misdirection humor)