• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hilarious seeing Jim Norton gain all this weight as his contract extension ends

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I was out eating with a friend of mine who was black and the waiter was NY Puerto Rican to the fullest. My friend all of a sudden adopted this Puerto Rican accent, made me sick. Nervous insecure code switching faggot.
My buddy was on the phone dealing with something and he matched the lady's french canadian accent. I made fun of him for it when he got off the phone and he didn't even realize he was doing it but admitted that he probably was.

ZAg17

Forum Clout
He looks better with a bit of weight on to be honest witcha. Its not like he had a chiselled face when he was skinny. He just looked emaciated. Probably because he lost the weight all wrong. I remember him saying he was eating 1200 calories or something stupid. Being so underfed probably tanked his testosterone down to Cumia levels.