• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hilarious seeing Jim Norton gain all this weight as his contract extension ends

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
OD-g833qYkQ9Omm-45ERo5J_04ko4vzdr3YKR6s72gM.jpg

Jee-zus Christ!

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Gointodagymaneatinbedda.

maxresdefault.jpg

I hope Jennifer Carmody has finally OD'd so he'll have nobody to talk to when he's fired. A cute broad with no tits and a substance addiction but he thought he could do better. Now he's all alone and fat again.

Chased her dreams but only caught herpes.

Snake

Forum Clout
Gointodagymaneatinbedda.

maxresdefault.jpg

I hope Jennifer Carmody has finally OD'd so he'll have nobody to talk to when he's fired. A cute broad with no tits and a substance addiction but he thought he could do better. Now he's all alone and fat again.

This is what they consider a 10. Some garden variety NYC twat that has sharp ass pelvic bones that could butter toast. I just remembered this is the one that pegged him like the faggot that he is.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
This is what they consider a 10. Some garden variety NYC twat that has sharp ass pelvic bones that could butter toast. I just remembered this is the one that pegged him like the faggot that he is.
Every comic has an ex-girlfriend who tried to latch onto their early fame and ride it to a career of their own. This bitch picked the wrong faggot. All the despicable shit he would've asked her to do, the utter disregard for anyone but himself, the neediness and crying on the phone to her. Norton beat her at her own game.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He wasted all that time pecking at almonds and scared of sugar and salt for nothing.
That's the best part. For all his insufferable pontificating about health, he clearly ditched the diet the moment Covid reared its head and inconvenienced his life slightly. That means he must've been absolutely miserable all those years eating that awful health nut crap.

Worm predictably veered from one extreme to the other, from slobdom to nutritional diva and then going back again. He's a great example of how Spartan fad diets reliably fail.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
It sounded like he was going for an Irish accent to me. Didn't he say it to someone from U2 or something like that? Whatever the particulars, yes it made my skin crawl. But then it probably did for Americans too. No one likes a fake.
I was out eating with a friend of mine who was black and the waiter was NY Puerto Rican to the fullest. My friend all of a sudden adopted this Puerto Rican accent, made me sick. Nervous insecure code switching faggot.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Gointodagymaneatinbedda.

maxresdefault.jpg

He banged this bitch? Despite her being fucking anorexic he should have never been able to touch her. if he left her lol. Then tried to marry a mountain of a man cam prostitute.