• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hilarious seeing Jim Norton gain all this weight as his contract extension ends

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
jim-norton-288x200.png

G

Hearing that phrase uttered by him the first time must have made your skin crawl at how much of a wormy, empty vessel he is...that he subconsciously adopted a British accent and cadence just because he admired someone for a moment.
It sounded like he was going for an Irish accent to me. Didn't he say it to someone from U2 or something like that? Whatever the particulars, yes it made my skin crawl. But then it probably did for Americans too. No one likes a fake.

G

If only he’d start drinking again. I would love nothing more than seeing him drive drunk into a semi.
If you want "OK, that guy was obviously a dyed in the wool, genetically hardwired alcoholic who would have died in his 20s if he didn't quit" listen to The Coloring Book audio book by CQ. I would say read it but the audio book is literally him reading it to you so why wouldn't you do that instead. Make sure to buy it for real to support Col.

Anyway, I digress. Norton's "drinking years" stories have none of that. They're feeble, everyday kids stuff with a caveat. They always end with him drunkenly and embarrassingly declaring his undying love for a male friend. In vino veritas. Alcohol brought out the cocksucker simmering under Norton's layer. He freaked out and blamed his homosexuality on inebriation. Only he got it the wrong way round. He should have listened to his natural urges. He probably wouldn't be a terminally single fat shit right now if he had. I mean can you honestly picture him in a relationship or even fucking a woman? Nope, me neither. He is gay.

G

I knew he was gay when he talked about having group sex 2 girls and him and Jim Florentine. The only thing he brought up about that incident was how intimidated he was by how good a fuck Jim Florentine was and that he could not compete with Florentine's 'thrust game' or whatever.

What kind of fag pays attention to another man's performance when he has a perfectly willing and ready woman underneath him?

G

I knew he was gay when he talked about having group sex 2 girls and him and Jim Florentine. The only thing he brought up about that incident was how intimidated he was by how good a fuck Jim Florentine was and that he could not compete with Florentine's 'thrust game' or whatever.

What kind of fag pays attention to another man's performance when he has a perfectly willing and ready woman underneath him?
Plus it's just kind of gay to have any kind of group sex with another guy. In my opinion anyway. Had the possibility come up a couple of times with a friend of mine who was a total player and my view was always no, dude, I don't want to see you naked or see your cum face. You bang her or I bang her. May the best man win (he won.) I'm pretty vanilla I guess but did get to have a couple of 3 somes with 2 girls in my 20s. Will smile and look back on them on my deathbed.