Hey hey, Jimmy he took your money, took your money…

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_9044.jpeg

At least the money went to a good cause - Buying an apartment in fucking Canada so his aids infected online hooker he calls a wife could fly in and fuck him in the butt.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Inb4 someone calls you a bitter faggot because you got mad some jew comedians made you do production for free then accused you of stealing.

I love how incompetent everyone in the O&A universe is. Hey fatty, if you don’t think the numbers are lining up or you don’t trust Danny to give you the full accounting why did you hire him to do your retarded posters?

Nevermind the fact the entire reason the Patrice benefit exists is because Burr feels guilty he didn’t talk to Patrice for 10 years over an argument on Mancows show.
Wait, I thought Bobby was the tech guy?

View attachment 197767

I wasn't even at Sirius anymore and I get a call from Bob Kelly. He knew I was a poster collector so he wanted to know how to get a poster done for the Patrice benefit which was being setup by Burr and himself. I came up with a rough estimate of what it would cost all in for production and online orders, (tubes, kraft paper, labels, etc.)

The total was roughly $5,000. Both Kelly & Burr thought it was too much, so I said to Bobby, do you need me to put up the cash for this? And so I did. Contacted an artist I like, got in touch with a print house, put up a simple online shopfront and even ran the merch booth at the show. I wasn't at all worried about making the money back, that was simple. I packed and shipped every online order, dealt with damages, returns, etc.

After raising over $20,000, I took my $5,000 back and cut a check to Mama Patrice for $15,000. Nice right? Well, no good deed goes unpunished, so weeks after the sale, I start getting calls from Bobby asking me for "numbers". He wanted like a spreadsheet of costs vs sales, so I typed something up and sent it over. He calls me again saying "the numbers aren't good enough", implying that I owed Mama Patrice more money or something after literally going out of pocket on every expense for this, never mind dozens of trips to the post office. I then explained to Bobby that I used my own money and executed every step of the process myself. Not one outside party did a fucking thing here and if he doesn't like my "numbers" he can do it himself next year and see what shit costs with his own wallet. I guess he thought I was skimming off the top? I wasn't, but now I was pissed. I told Bobby Kelly to suck the entirety of my cock and to never call me again very loudly in a Microcenter parking lot.

I never got a thank you from Bobby or Burr and never spoke to either of them again.

Mama Patrice was awarded over $15,000, which I'm sure she gambled away on video slots months later.

Edit - If you have one, last few sales have been $150-$175. Righteous bucks!
In their defense, when you’re already working at Kinko’s, it shouldn’t cost you 5 grand to print some posters.

One time Louis was in and as usual, we have an intern ask the guest if they would like anything to eat, and Louis asks the intern to go get a dozen donuts. The box arrives and people think Louis bought donuts for everyone.

Nope. He ate every single one by himself.
Dudes rock. I gotta say I liked that Saturday show he did that you produced where Alex Jones called in. Louie’s high on Valium and it’s great

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
Lets be honest. If you gave them the $5000 breakeven you made that shit would not have gone to Patrices mom. It would be pocketed by Bobby or Bill. YOU don’t deserve to see a breakeven from the event but THEY deserve to see a little profit from it (I mean yeah they didn’t spend money on it but look how generous they were even hosting it!)
Let’s be real, none of that happened. You really think Dan is magnanimous enough to put up 5k of his own money? He holds petty grudges against the whole staff almost 20 years later but he did that for Patrice who he probably didn’t like at that point either. I don’t think he stole anything but he didn’t front any sort of money.

View attachment 197767

I wasn't even at Sirius anymore and I get a call from Bob Kelly. He knew I was a poster collector so he wanted to know how to get a poster done for the Patrice benefit which was being setup by Burr and himself. I came up with a rough estimate of what it would cost all in for production and online orders, (tubes, kraft paper, labels, etc.)

The total was roughly $5,000. Both Kelly & Burr thought it was too much, so I said to Bobby, do you need me to put up the cash for this? And so I did. Contacted an artist I like, got in touch with a print house, put up a simple online shopfront and even ran the merch booth at the show. I wasn't at all worried about making the money back, that was simple. I packed and shipped every online order, dealt with damages, returns, etc.

After raising over $20,000, I took my $5,000 back and cut a check to Mama Patrice for $15,000. Nice right? Well, no good deed goes unpunished, so weeks after the sale, I start getting calls from Bobby asking me for "numbers". He wanted like a spreadsheet of costs vs sales, so I typed something up and sent it over. He calls me again saying "the numbers aren't good enough", implying that I owed Mama Patrice more money or something after literally going out of pocket on every expense for this, never mind dozens of trips to the post office. I then explained to Bobby that I used my own money and executed every step of the process myself. Not one outside party did a fucking thing here and if he doesn't like my "numbers" he can do it himself next year and see what shit costs with his own wallet. I guess he thought I was skimming off the top? I wasn't, but now I was pissed. I told Bobby Kelly to suck the entirety of my cock and to never call me again very loudly in a Microcenter parking lot.

I never got a thank you from Bobby or Burr and never spoke to either of them again.

Mama Patrice was awarded over $15,000, which I'm sure she gambled away on video slots months later.

Edit - If you have one, last few sales have been $150-$175. Righteous bucks!
Fd up I loved Patrice on the show but finding out what a low life Von is😥😭 and lol Bill Burr didn't put up 5 gs he spends that in like 2 days 🙄

G

Alright I'll say it.

OP you were literally 13 years old in 2016, when this chip cartoon shit happened.

I understand you knowing about O&A stuff because you listened to the show on youtube, but how the fuck do you know anything about this?

I remember someone on the sub said that after a year or two of Jim ghosting the backers he thought it was a total loss, then one day an envelope showed up and there's not one not two but THREE chip stickers in it

I backed at a lower level and got the poster (the same pictured above) and two (bumper sized) stickers a year or so later, that I didn't want or asked for (I was genuinely confused as to why the fuck I was receiving them - there had been zero communication whatsoever since the campaign first began). As I later came to understand, so long as the campaign owner does something (anything at all) to fulfill pledges (even partially or minimally) that constitutes legal 'fulfilment' apparently, hence why they sent the shit out. I threw the poster out (I think) but still have the stickers somewhere (what the fuck am I supposed to do with comically large bumper stickers with Chip shit on them, they look awful).

Anyone who backed knew 100% it was completely shit at the very outset. Norton had been verbose for years about how he knew 'nothing' about animation and that he wanted to 'do something' with his characters. It was the perfect firestorm of idiocy and non-achievement. The original cartoon he launched the campaign with to this day may be the most unfunny thing I have ever seen, it was abysmal and shockingly dull - it appeared to be scrubbed from the internet but I did see it somewhere about a year ago (cannot remember or would post the link). There was a second cartoon done during the run to bolster support (better, but not by much - and that's a bit like saying the first was feces but this one had a half-eaten cherry stuffed into the fecal matter so it was 'better' than the first).

This whole episode is prime Cryptic Web Chronicles if all the details could be found (the 2 x campaign cartoons and the 1 x 'fulfilment' cartoon which Norton dropped with absolute zero publicity two or so years later - it was ok, - and the times he discussed it on O&A - the first push, then immediately after taking callers who savaged the animation and said it was unfunny, I think there was a final discussion/possibly on the Shit show and then it was dead for all eternity due to unrelenting negative feedback - Norton kept saying of the animators 'it costs more money to make the animation more detailed, I didn't realise that, I didn't know how much it would cost). I knew it would be fuck up on top of fuck up but it was truly a shit-spectacle, this was also around the time/within a year of Blobby Kellys website man fucking Norton over and doing the shitty wordpress site for him that he raged about on O&A - it was a great era of technology fucking jimmy.

I was a huge Norton fan at the time but aware enough to have zero confidence (you had to be stupid to believe otherwise based on the campaign cartoon). No great financial loss and one of the funnest fuckup periods for Jim back when he and O&A were riding high (he of course murdered his own career with Jim & Sam a few years later).

Keep in mind he didn't make 61k - chunks of that money went to the platform and fulfilment costs and his animators who - from his own squawkings - appeared to be fleece/raping him.

I'm not reading Danny's 'you guys are obsessed with the past' post about his fuckin' Patrice poster for the millionth time. Dude, seriously.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

official ray wilson 😘
I backed at a lower level and got the poster (the same pictured above) and two (bumper sized) stickers a year or so later, that I didn't want or asked for (I was genuinely confused as to why the fuck I was receiving them - there had been zero communication whatsoever since the campaign first began). As I later came to understand, so long as the campaign owner does something (anything at all) to fulfill pledges (even partially or minimally) that constitutes legal 'fulfilment' apparently, hence why they sent the shit out. I threw the poster out (I think) but still have the stickers somewhere (what the fuck am I supposed to do with comically large bumper stickers with Chip shit on them, they look awful).

Anyone who backed knew 100% it was completely shit at the very outset. Norton had been verbose for years about how he knew 'nothing' about animation and that he wanted to 'do something' with his characters. It was the perfect firestorm of idiocy and non-achievement. The original cartoon he launched the campaign with to this day may be the most unfunny thing I have ever seen, it was abysmal and shockingly dull - it appeared to be scrubbed from the internet but I did see it somewhere about a year ago (cannot remember or would post the link). There was a second cartoon done during the run to bolster support (better, but not by much - and that's a bit like saying the first was feces but this one had a half-eaten cherry stuffed into the fecal matter so it was 'better' than the first).

This whole episode is prime Cryptic Web Chronicles if all the details could be found (the 2 x campaign cartoons and the 1 x 'fulfilment' cartoon which Norton dropped with absolute zero publicity two or so years later - it was ok, - and the times he discussed it on O&A - the first push, then immediately after taking callers who savaged the animation and said it was unfunny, I think there was a final discussion/possibly on the Shit show and then it was dead for all eternity due to unrelenting negative feedback - Norton kept saying of the animators 'it costs more money to make the animation more detailed, I didn't realise that, I didn't know how much it would cost). I knew it would be fuck up on top of fuck up but it was truly a shit-spectacle, this was also around the time/within a year of Blobby Kellys website man fucking Norton over and doing the shitty wordpress site for him that he raged about on O&A - it was a great era of technology fucking jimmy.

I was a huge Norton fan at the time but aware enough to have zero confidence (you had to be stupid to believe otherwise based on the campaign cartoon). No great financial loss and one of the funnest fuckup periods for Jim back when he and O&A were riding high (he of course murdered his own career with Jim & Sam a few years later).

Keep in mind he didn't make 61k - chunks of that money went to the platform and fulfilment costs and his animators who - from his own squawkings - appeared to be fleece/raping him.

I'm not reading Danny's 'you guys are obsessed with the past' post about his fuckin' Patrice poster for the millionth time. Dude, seriously.
Looks like someone reuploaded the pilot. The first free episode had Sherrod in it banging Chip’s mom which I can’t seem to find right now. It was as atrocious as this: