Hey hey, Jimmy he took your money, took your money…

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_9031.jpeg
IMG_6641.png
IMG_6642.png
IMG_6643.png
IMG_6644.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
None of the perks were paid out, right?
Nope of course not. Babyboy didn’t factor in any manufacturing or shipping costs and not one of these were sent out from the lowest to the highest perk. Which is funny considering some of them, like an audio message from Chip, require literally 0 cost. Just pick up your phone and bullshit into it.

Jim’s tranny nonsense has overshadowed this. He stole 60k from his fans and failed to deliver not just on the perks but the show itself. Then he produced a few minute long animations for the Chip Podcast and said “Well thats the chip cartoon see! I didn’t rip anybody off!”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The worm said they were but none of the higher tier ones could have been since they were all dependent on the show actually being made, which it wasn't. The $60K fugitive conveniently ignored that part of it.
You’d think if you were dumb enough to give any money to Norton for this you’d also be dumb enough to tweet about the chip poster you received (50$ tier). Never happened. Couldn’t even deliver on the most basic shit

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Then he produced a few minute long animations for the Chip Podcast and said “Well thats the chip cartoon see! I didn’t rip anybody off!”

Did he actually make any episodes that were funded from this? My memory of it pretty hazy but I remember him putting out a few minutes of absolute shite but I think they were like preview episodes or something. I don't remember them being any producer credits or anything in any of them. He definitely abandoned the project and tried to pretend it never happened in any case. I remember how embarrassed and sheepish he sounded whenever a caller brought it up.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It's tshirts, postcards, stickers and an 11 x 17 poster for 700 people doesn't cost all that much.

Every last cent of the Patrice poster came out of my pocket. It's not hard. And at least when you bought one, you got what you were promised.
What Patrice poster? I vaguely remember you talking about this being for the benefit or something. What was your role in all that and why were you paying out of your own pocket to set it up?

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
His life is hell on Earth. Living with a sodomitical demon and pretending he's a regular married guy. It's a satanic punishment come to life, he's just too much of a degenerate to realise it.

I would disagree with that honestly. He's probably on cloud nine right now. He's married to and living with his fetish and one that's 30 years younger than him.

The hell on earth will begin when Thor inevitably gets bored and leaves him.

What Patrice poster? I vaguely remember you talking about this being for the benefit or something. What was your role in all that and why were you paying out of your own pocket to set it up?
Patrice O'Neal Comedy Benefit New York ...

I wasn't even at Sirius anymore and I get a call from Bob Kelly. He knew I was a poster collector so he wanted to know how to get a poster done for the Patrice benefit which was being setup by Burr and himself. I came up with a rough estimate of what it would cost all in for production and online orders, (tubes, kraft paper, labels, etc.)

The total was roughly $5,000. Both Kelly & Burr thought it was too much, so I said to Bobby, do you need me to put up the cash for this? And so I did. Contacted an artist I like, got in touch with a print house, put up a simple online shopfront and even ran the merch booth at the show. I wasn't at all worried about making the money back, that was simple. I packed and shipped every online order, dealt with damages, returns, etc.

After raising over $20,000, I took my $5,000 back and cut a check to Mama Patrice for $15,000. Nice right? Well, no good deed goes unpunished, so weeks after the sale, I start getting calls from Bobby asking me for "numbers". He wanted like a spreadsheet of costs vs sales, so I typed something up and sent it over. He calls me again saying "the numbers aren't good enough", implying that I owed Mama Patrice more money or something after literally going out of pocket on every expense for this, never mind dozens of trips to the post office. I then explained to Bobby that I used my own money and executed every step of the process myself. Not one outside party did a fucking thing here and if he doesn't like my "numbers" he can do it himself next year and see what shit costs with his own wallet. I guess he thought I was skimming off the top? I wasn't, but now I was pissed. I told Bobby Kelly to suck the entirety of my cock and to never call me again very loudly in a Microcenter parking lot.

I never got a thank you from Bobby or Burr and never spoke to either of them again.

Mama Patrice was awarded over $15,000, which I'm sure she gambled away on video slots months later.

Edit - If you have one, last few sales have been $150-$175. Righteous bucks!

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 197767

I wasn't even at Sirius anymore and I get a call from Bob Kelly. He knew I was a poster collector so he wanted to know how to get a poster done for the Patrice benefit which was being setup by Burr and himself. I came up with a rough estimate of what it would cost all in for production and online orders, (tubes, kraft paper, labels, etc.)

The total was roughly $5,000. Both Kelly & Burr thought it was too much, so I said to Bobby, do you need me to put up the cash for this? And so I did. Contacted an artist I like, got in touch with a print house, put up a simple online shopfront and even ran the merch booth at the show. I wasn't at all worried about making the money back, that was simple. I packed and shipped every online order, dealt with damages, returns, etc.

After raising over $20,000, I took my $5,000 back and cut a check to Mama Patrice for $15,000. Nice right? Well, no good deed goes unpunished, so weeks after the sale, I start getting calls from Bobby asking me for "numbers". He wanted like a spreadsheet of costs vs sales, so I typed something up and sent it over. He calls me again saying "the numbers aren't good enough", implying that I owed Mama Patrice more money or something after literally going out of pocket on every expense for this, never mind dozens of trips to the post office. I then explained to Bobby that I used my own money and executed every step of the process myself. Not one outside party did a fucking thing here and if he doesn't like my "numbers" he can do it himself next year and see what shit costs with his own wallet. I guess he thought I was skimming off the top? I wasn't, but now I was pissed. I told Bobby Kelly to suck the entirety of my cock and to never call me again very loudly in a Microcenter parking lot.

I never got a thank you from Bobby or Burr and never spoke to either of them again.

Mama Patrice was awarded over $15,000, which I'm sure she gambled away on video slots months later.
Inb4 someone calls you a bitter faggot because you got mad some jew comedians made you do production for free then accused you of stealing.

I love how incompetent everyone in the O&A universe is. Hey fatty, if you don’t think the numbers are lining up or you don’t trust Danny to give you the full accounting why did you hire him to do your retarded posters?

Nevermind the fact the entire reason the Patrice benefit exists is because Burr feels guilty he didn’t talk to Patrice for 10 years over an argument on Mancows show.

if you don’t think the numbers are lining up or you don’t trust Danny to give you the full accounting why did you hire him to do your retarded posters?

And then you're going to imply after the fact that I now OWE money? Like, I just did a bunch of free work and spent my own money to cover all the costs, I pay myself back and now you're implying that I should take a hit for doing charity work? Fuck all the way off.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
And then you're going to imply after the fact that I now OWE money? Like, I just did a bunch of free work and spent my own money to cover all the costs, I pay myself back and now you're implying that I should take a hit for doing charity work? Fuck all the way off.
Lets be honest. If you gave them the $5000 breakeven you made that shit would not have gone to Patrices mom. It would be pocketed by Bobby or Bill. YOU don’t deserve to see a breakeven from the event but THEY deserve to see a little profit from it (I mean yeah they didn’t spend money on it but look how generous they were even hosting it!)

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
None of the perks were paid out, right?
Nope of course not. Babyboy didn’t factor in any manufacturing or shipping costs and not one of these were sent out from the lowest to the highest perk. Which is funny considering some of them, like an audio message from Chip, require literally 0 cost. Just pick up your phone and bullshit into it.

Jim’s tranny nonsense has overshadowed this. He stole 60k from his fans and failed to deliver not just on the perks but the show itself. Then he produced a few minute long animations for the Chip Podcast and said “Well thats the chip cartoon see! I didn’t rip anybody off!”
I remember someone on the sub said that after a year or two of Jim ghosting the backers he thought it was a total loss, then one day an envelope showed up and there's not one not two but THREE chip stickers in it

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I remember someone on the sub said that after a year or two of Jim ghosting the backers he thought it was a total loss, then one day an envelope showed up and there's not one not two but THREE chip stickers in it
Probably to cover his ass. “See? I didn’t scam anyone. I made an effort to get that guy his stickers 3 years late!” Same thing as him producing animations for the Chip podcast. A slimey way of “fulfilling his obligations”