Hey a Facebook Page of a Gym

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

lowend73

2 point vig
View attachment 197805
You can't make this shit up, it's more successful Moo
82nd Airborne is not some high speed unit. That is where they send the people who fail out of numerous Army selection schools, and basically the mouth breathers who are expendable on the battlefield. Im sure he was a cook, or some other menial job

lowend73

2 point vig
View attachment 197849View attachment 197850View attachment 197851View attachment 197852
It’s just a more fit Joe Cumia, seems to at least take care of his family and doesn’t leave his kids alone for weeks to play musical retard.

Other than that does give off strong Cumia vibes with the gun posts and the random race tirades he leaves on random posts.

I think Missy’s Foot is gonna be making an appearance in the comments soon.

Nick Geers (not original I know) is gonna be leaving review about Clay’s treatment of black students; and how he let his creepy assistants dad watch a class one day
For all the wannabe Special Forces guys

Tactical games is like those stupid Alpha Male Bootcamps. A cry for attention, and masking true feelings of homosexuality.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
so update, seems some of the trainers listed yesterday are no longer working there. so its just missy, clay and clay's butch wife
updated as of 5/8/24
not saying that someone might have reached out to Jonathan B; about pedophiles and Jew hunting live in nurses