Hey a Facebook Page of a Gym

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 4.40.53 PM.png

Missy's boss has Cumiatism

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
I’m guessing our redditor friends contacting them about her racism will fall on deaf ears. The gym also isn’t part of the world bjj association.

I think the only hope for the redditors is Anthony’s past pedophilia. And even with that, it’s fawkin South Carolina this redneck probably fucked his sister every day after she turned 12

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m guessing our redditor friends contacting them about her racism will fall on deaf ears. The gym also isn’t part of the world bjj association.

I think the only hope for the redditors is Anthony’s past pedophilia. And even with that, it’s fawkin South Carolina this redneck probably fucked his sister every day after she turned 12
To be considered a serious pedo in the South you have to have basically raped a 12 year old at knife point. Fucking 17 year olds or even finger banging 14 year olds is an average day for them.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I feel like clay here could be quite a fun new character. He’s a southern man and a bjj practitioner so he thinks he’s a tough guy. Because he’s a retard from the south he’s definitely gonna be hot blooded.

I suspect he’s going to defend missy’s honor with gusto.
IMG_5001.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg
IMG_5003.jpeg
IMG_5004.jpeg

It’s just a more fit Joe Cumia, seems to at least take care of his family and doesn’t leave his kids alone for weeks to play musical retard.

Other than that does give off strong Cumia vibes with the gun posts and the random race tirades he leaves on random posts.

I think Missy’s Foot is gonna be making an appearance in the comments soon.

Nick Geers (not original I know) is gonna be leaving review about Clay’s treatment of black students; and how he let his creepy assistants dad watch a class one day

Last edited:

goo gobbler

Boq Discord J
View attachment 197849View attachment 197850View attachment 197851View attachment 197852
It’s just a more fit Joe Cumia, seems to at least take care of his family and doesn’t leave his kids alone for weeks to play musical retard.

Other than that does give off strong Cumia vibes with the gun posts.

he may not be totally deficient but these "I'M A MAN!!!" types are so fucking gay

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
View attachment 197849View attachment 197850View attachment 197851View attachment 197852

Other than that does give off strong Cumia vibes with the gun posts.

If this guy has these kinda GI Joe types that also train at his gym, than she is totally fucking a student and looking for Ants replacement.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin

Other than that does give off strong Cumia vibes with the gun posts and the random race tirades he leaves on random posts.

Nick Geers (not original I know) is gonna be leaving review about Clay’s treatment of black students; and how he let his creepy assistants dad watch a class one day
Nigel Igger hasn’t been seen for many a year..