He's worth 100 mill and is married to an absolute dog

EraGodless

Good Lord! I thought you guys were being a bit hypercritical about Harry Potter's average/miserable-looking woman but Ron's girl is horrific. I'm not rich or famous and I would never sleep with that thing let alone date it. What is he thinking? How do you get your dick up at the thought of that thing looking up at you while it blows you?
It's not her fault that air is free

EraGodless

Imagine the same bitch helping you figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop is also rating and ranking your sex skills among a harem of male suitors. What a bizarre little side story that was.
Da fuq is the point of having a billion dollars (even if you stole it) if that's the kind of pussy your pulling in? It makes zero sense and outside of some message boards, no one the media is asking that question. Literal homeless guys get better looking chicks than that. And it's not like she looks like that but she has an awesome personality- she's got the charisma of a wet sock.

Imagine introducing this bitch to your family or friends (when you were in high school or college)? Lol.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
What is wrong with these faggots? They're marrying the level of woman who a librarian on 30 grand a year would think twice about. Dumb fucks. Having millions as a man equals getting top notch pussy. End of story. If you're an ugly squirt or ginger I guess that's novel but come on. It's a trade off.
I'm guessing these were like their first high school sweethearts when they were still child actors living relatively normal lives (parents managing the money and sending to them to regular schools) and they were too timid/attached to ever leave them.

That's the only explanation I can think of and it's still pretty weak. Harry Potter was fawkin huge and everyone would've recognized them. They would've had girls throwing themselves at them and I can't picture any red-blooded teenager being able to resist and not kick these munters to the curb.

Brosnan’s broad was solid when he picked her. She really motherfucked him.

View attachment 104770
Do not question The Architect's designs, fool.

72dd333161396ec8fc10b3f42ad02c40.gif

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
What is wrong with these faggots? They're marrying the level of woman who a librarian on 30 grand a year would think twice about. Dumb fucks. Having millions as a man equals getting top notch pussy. End of story. If you're an ugly squirt or ginger I guess that's novel but come on. It's a trade off.

Burr's a good example. Jungle fever? You're a rich white guy. You want black pussy? How about this, faggot?
View attachment 104705
Not a patch on primo white snatch but 100% better than that gummy bitch Nia.

TBF Meagan Good is 41 with no kids. Most white girls will hit the wall 10 years earlier. She's like a black unicorn.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Good Lord! I thought you guys were being a bit hypercritical about Harry Potter's average/miserable-looking woman but Ron's girl is horrific. I'm not rich or famous and I would never sleep with that thing let alone date it. What is he thinking? How do you get your dick up at the thought of that thing looking up at you while it blows you?
He probably loves her for who she is or something, what a faggot

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Guys of their generation were taught that no matter how rich or successful, it's superficial and wrong to actually get what you deserve. This is why women are so criminally overrated on the dating market

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Can't criticize them.

Sometimes, when I feel like making jokes about science, art and obscure movies, I go out with 2's to 5's.

I'd never marry 'em, but it's really nice to have a conversation with somebody that really understands my pretentiousness.

Now, if I feel like getting my dick violently drained, I'll go out with a fat black bitch (not ghetto, mind you).