He's worth 100 mill and is married to an absolute dog

G

You think that's bad? Look at Ron Weasley's chick, bitch looks like Eugene Mirman.

5e90d4bd15ea4b612f14a9b5
What is wrong with these faggots? They're marrying the level of woman who a librarian on 30 grand a year would think twice about. Dumb fucks. Having millions as a man equals getting top notch pussy. End of story. If you're an ugly squirt or ginger I guess that's novel but come on. It's a trade off.
what does he care what his wife looks like, he's a faggot anyway. same goes for bill burr. imagine being gay and putting up with a woman's stupid bullshit. literal masochism.
Burr's a good example. Jungle fever? You're a rich white guy. You want black pussy? How about this, faggot?
CarelessMeaslyBoa-max-1mb.gif

Not a patch on primo white snatch but 100% better than that gummy bitch Nia.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
What is wrong with these faggots? They're marrying the level of woman who a librarian on 30 grand a year would think twice about. Dumb fucks. Having millions as a man equals getting top notch pussy. End of story. If you're an ugly squirt or ginger I guess that's novel but come on. It's a trade off.

Burr's a good example. Jungle fever? You're a rich white guy. You want black pussy? How about this, faggot?
View attachment 104705

Burr came up in comedy with prime Aisha Tyler. Black, gorgeous, funny, but he could never have her and they were just comedy "friends". I can imagine when he first met Nia she wasn't as pretty as Aisha, but she was black and "funny" and filled whatever Aisha-sized hole was plaguing his soul.

p183994_b_h10_ab.jpg

G

Burr came up in comedy with prime Aisha Tyler. Black, gorgeous, funny, but he could never have her and they were just comedy "friends". I can imagine when he first met Nia she wasn't as pretty as Aisha, but she was black and "funny" and filled whatever Aisha-sized hole was plaguing his soul.

p183994_b_h10_ab.jpg
Not a stretch to say the stand-up comedian doesn't have enough self-esteem to think he deserves a good-looking woman, but honestly find it weird how me, a nobody who isn't funny or particularly charismatic, would never settle for a munter like Nia or anything close, but multimillionaire Netflix star Billy Burr will. It's hard to not conclude he's a fag on some level.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
pro

View attachment 104705

primo white snatch

thats such a throwback

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Not a stretch to say the stand-up comedian doesn't have enough self-esteem to think he deserves a good-looking woman, but honestly find it weird how me, a nobody who isn't funny or particularly charismatic, would never settle for a munter like Nia or anything close, but multimillionaire Netflix star Billy Burr will. It's hard to not conclude he's a fag on some level.
He was still a nobody ginger from Boston who only hung out with a bunch of faggot at some gay table

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
You think that's bad? Look at Ron Weasley's chick, bitch looks like Eugene Mirman.

5e90d4bd15ea4b612f14a9b5
Good Lord! I thought you guys were being a bit hypercritical about Harry Potter's average/miserable-looking woman but Ron's girl is horrific. I'm not rich or famous and I would never sleep with that thing let alone date it. What is he thinking? How do you get your dick up at the thought of that thing looking up at you while it blows you?