• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's now giving a lecture on history, based from some Star Wars nonsense.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Surprised no one’s picked up on the “I noticed this and none of you guys did” bull shit. For the record he stole (I’m assuming all of it, I’m passed reading all of Ricks gay tweets they’re too much for me) this from some faggots on Reddit or something. He’s just too fat not to.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Laugh all you want, but that clip demonstrates The Sitch is a better (and better connected - he's met Trump) political pundit than Pat.

Oh, and when Pat says the Liberators were made by the millions.... they made one million,
And dropped less than 100,000 in France. Eisenhower realized it was a waste of time.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Laugh all you want, but that clip demonstrates The Sitch is a better (and better connected - he's met Trump) political pundit than Pat.

Oh, and when Pat says the Liberators were made by the millions.... they made one million,
The sitch made his name as an annoying media personality. Yet he’s still more famous and tolerable than a -Z list Sci Fi Author from Milwaukee. I’d probably have a beer and bullshit with The Sitch. I’d never do so with Piggy.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Another free service I provide
Au6ukAw.png

G

The sitch made his name as an annoying media personality. Yet he’s still more famous and tolerable than a -Z list Sci Fi Author from Milwaukee. I’d probably have a beer and bullshit with The Sitch. I’d never do so with Piggy.
I'm sure he's juiced up but the Sitch actually does work out and at least looks the part. Rick is a fat slob with no muscle definition.