• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's now giving a lecture on history, based from some Star Wars nonsense.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
He apparently wasn't done. What a fat fool:

46.png

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Editing to add that Pat is a big fat dumb fucking liar and I wish some pedantic nerd would shut him the fuck up on his incorrect pontificating. Everywhere else on the internet is full of the “well actually” police, but somehow Fatty’s tweets have a dearth of them. He can’t even attract a single knowledgable follower.

He tends to block people like that, who know what they're talking about.

He apparently wasn't done. What a fat fool:

View attachment 31716

Who, Patrick? Point out one single person who did that. Who are these "some motherfuckers"? Are they also fat?

Forum Clout
They weren’t caught off guard, they saw it coming. They just had inferior technology and French blood.

Editing to add that Pat is a big fat dumb fucking liar and I wish some pedantic nerd would shut him the fuck up on his incorrect pontificating. Everywhere else on the internet is full of the “well actually” police, but somehow Fatty’s tweets have a dearth of them. He can’t even attract a single knowledgable follower.
It's because he'll block anyone who corrects him or calls him out. So he's just left with ass lickers like Laura Rich and Uncle Paul. I bet he's blocked more people than he has followers.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He essentially pointed out that a gun in his favorite pew pew show looks like something from ww2. Then he talked about how the French shot Nazis with them as part of the resistance. Cool.

Sorry, Pig, but how’s this “a history lesson”? You just pointed out something and compared it to another thing. Where’s your analysis? Where is the critical approach to the evidence? Merely saying that a 41 year old slob with a limp dick (you) noticed it is not “a history lesson.” You essentially took this thread to arrogantly (and fatly) say that you think the TV is talking to you.

Ok, terrific!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I love that he’s some great scholar of military history but never had the balls to enlist in the Coast Guard, let alone the Army or Marines. He couldn’t be a hero so he has to worship the Soldiers and Marines who went and beat two countries across two oceans in one war.

Im also a fan of military history. And sure it’s nothing to brag about but unlike Patrick, I was a commissioned Officer in the Air National Guard. Meaning I was commissioned as an officer by the United States Air Force. Trust me no one wanted a Liberator for anything besides maybe converting to a wicked looking table lighter in 1945. Also Pat made a post a while back about planes and rockets. If you hit any plane, fighter jet or not in the fuselage with a propelled rocket, it could produce enough force to rip a hole in the fuselage and down the plane. I know physics and ballistics have both proven to be well beyond your reach though Pig.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
Pat is like Anthony. They watched documentaries or read books about tanks, guns and planes so they think they're history "nerds" when really they're dummies without enough education to realize how little they know. Obvs.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
i get second hand embarrassment from reading all of his shit, worse than mike da situation at the trump roast

Laugh all you want, but that clip demonstrates The Sitch is a better (and better connected - he's met Trump) political pundit than Pat.

Oh, and when Pat says the Liberators were made by the millions.... they made one million,