• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's now giving a lecture on history, based from some Star Wars nonsense.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Nice arrested development, stupid.

41.png

42.png

43.png

44.png

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“You’re about to get a history lesson”

what a douche, nobody asked and nobody cares to hear you oink about nonsense. Just watch the stupid show like you’re meant to and don’t forget to clap and cheer in the right places because this “entertainment” is simple and meant for idiot fans that like anything Star Wars no matter how good or bad it actually is.

Forum Clout
I think they were going for a joke with that thing. "I dropped my big guns, my sidearms and oops don't forget about this little one." It's been done hundreds of times in better shows and movies, you know those things Star Wars steals from to make up for it's zero creativity. I can handle most of his nonsense, but I loathe stupid people who believe they're the smartest in the room and constantly feel the need to show everyone. I just get irrationally angry. Fucking fat cunt.

Porkys

I took his knife. He walked away with a broken arm
Forum Clout
No resistance would risk a BS blabber mouth like Rick. He'd brandish his SAS gun at soldiers who called him fat, then comes capture, torture, betrayal and finally execution because he's useless in a labor camp

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Yes, and those midget things that run a rolling junkyard have obrez mosins, han’s blaster is a c96, and just about every prop gun in every movie and tv show is actually based on a real gun. Shut the FUCK UP. Maybe i’m just tired and cranky, but all this oinking about guns and violence and the cyberstalkers today seems more unhinged and annoying than normal.

Forum Clout
Be nice to the French, child.

View attachment 31714
Oh my God shut the fuck up you fat cunt.

My grandfather was from France, lived under German occupation. His father was a POW in WWI. I have a dog in the fight and I don't give a fuck that people goof on the French. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say your average Frenchman doesn't feel the need for some fat midwestern slob who likes his eggs scrambled to stick up for him. I'd wager the French would enjoy seeing you run over by a bus you fat American hog.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Oh my God shut the fuck up you fat cunt.

My grandfather was from France, lived under German occupation. His father was a POW in WWI. I have a dog in the fight and I don't give a fuck that people goof on the French. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say your average Frenchman doesn't feel the need for some fat midwestern slob who likes his eggs scrambled to stick up for him. I'd wager the French would enjoy seeing you run over by a bus you fat American hog.
No he didn't, child. And no he wasn't, little one. Hush now and wait quietly for the knock, atalker. Quietly is the key.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Be nice to the French, child.

View attachment 31714
They weren’t caught off guard, they saw it coming. They just had inferior technology and French blood.

Editing to add that Pat is a big fat dumb fucking liar and I wish some pedantic nerd would shut him the fuck up on his incorrect pontificating. Everywhere else on the internet is full of the “well actually” police, but somehow Fatty’s tweets have a dearth of them. He can’t even attract a single knowledgable follower.