• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hes back.

Forum Clout
Yikh...you still got cucked and abandoned your daughter, she is approaching pre-teens.
image_5215.jpg

G

same. People spinning him getting his account back as a positive and something humiliating for him are as delusional as he is
Again I'm not looking to destroy this guy's Twitter. I'm looking to literally bully this person until he deletes himself.

Bonus points for style if he takes out his ex, her man, his daughter and Niki first.

Forum Clout
same. People spinning him getting his account back as a positive and something humiliating for him are as delusional as he is
Fat without a twitter account, a lien on his house, a wife ready to file divorce papers, no access to Hooligan's and a gun in his mouth sounds pretty good to me.

This is not a suicide demand, Patrick. You faggot.

Snake

Forum Clout
Yikh...you still got cucked and abandoned your daughter, she is approaching pre-teens. Congrats on you gaining expertise with overturning Twitter suspensions. A life well lived.
It's still by far the most hateable thing about him. If he even showed 1% of interest in her as he does Twitter, he might even be redeemable. But nah, 150,000 tweets was worth it.