• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hes back.

Forum Clout
What a rollercoaster!

From the vindictive joy of doxxing a well-known astrophysicist, to the stomach-dropping horror of a Twitter suspension.

Then, after a sleepless night the sudden wash of relief and the pleasure of immediately crowing that you're back!

Then....

Oopsie doodles chicken noodles!

Tongdo Fantasia - TPR's South Korea Trip 2007
Haha that's the same expression Trumpblowing Pat has, uncanny!

BudDickman

Forum Clout
My guess: Patrick was able to secure a hookup from within Twitter either from Noseberg or elsewhere, who he could reach out to for a Get Out of Jail Free pass whenever he gets suspended. This worked the last time and this time again, but it looks like someone higher up or possibly in the legal department said "WTF are you doing" and reinstated the suspension, and hopefully revoked the janny tranny's ability to unsuspend people.
This makes sense. Being unsuspended and immediately re-suspended is not a good sign for him. Fat ass has used up whatever special privileges that $5k bought him and I think this suspension might stick.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
How can you get suspended for false reporting? I bet Trump or Hillary or whoever famous got like billion reports daily.
I agree that pat is some special list but doxxxing is serious business, even for Twitter.
I mean things like when he got banned that one time because someone was impersonating him and Twitter thought it was a ban evasion or something

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Driver's license is still up there and everything, Twitter really don't give a fuck if it's not a woke liberal getting doxxed

Edit: he did in fact delete it now. So you can bust whatever rules you want on Twitter and it's all good as long as you delete the tweet later, cuz all his followers will surely just pretend they didn't see it

Last edited: