• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hes back.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
NOT SO

Screenshot_3.png

G

He got it back for like 2 hours and was immediately oinking at stalkers again, but it's suspended again. Looks like Twitter said "Not this time fatass"
My guess: Patrick was able to secure a hookup from within Twitter either from Noseberg or elsewhere, who he could reach out to for a Get Out of Jail Free pass whenever he gets suspended. This worked the last time and this time again, but it looks like someone higher up or possibly in the legal department said "WTF are you doing" and reinstated the suspension, and hopefully revoked the janny tranny's ability to unsuspend people.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
My guess: Patrick was able to secure a hookup from within Twitter either from Noseberg or elsewhere, who he could reach out to for a Get Out of Jail Free pass whenever he gets suspended. This worked the last time and this time again, but it looks like someone higher up or possibly in the legal department said "WTF are you doing" and reinstated the suspension, and hopefully revoked the janny tranny's ability to unsuspend people.
I think this makes the most sense. When he got his lawyers involved they put him in contact with someone who could keep him from getting suspended for things like false reporting. However, this time since he actually did violate the rules this person isn't going to be able to get the ban overturned since this is the sort of thing that can have legal consequences if that info were to stay up. Twitter doesn't want to deal with that over one user who nobody gives a shit about.

G

I think this makes the most sense. When he got his lawyers involved they put him in contact with someone who could keep him from getting suspended for things like false reporting. However, this time since he actually did violate the rules this person isn't going to be able to get the ban overturned since this is the sort of thing that can have legal consequences if that info were to stay up. Twitter doesn't want to deal with that over one user who nobody gives a shit about.
How can you get suspended for false reporting? I bet Trump or Hillary or whoever famous got like billion reports daily.
I agree that pat is some special list but doxxxing is serious business, even for Twitter.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout

It's called Project Guardian, and you pay to get on it.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
or they're asleep, which means their 1st message(s) in the morning will be fatso again. eventually they'll tell him to behave, they're not likely to risk their job for a fat unemployed idiot

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout