• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Here’s what happened to the Bobo/Mark Normand bit

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Well he atleast gave up DCMA'ing youtube clips. or maybe he still reports but YT just ignores him now.
I wouldn’t have noticed, Erock DMCAd me a while ago for CP Media and I got one from Bent Pixels. Had a lawyer send a Cease and Desist to each, never heard from either again!

No idea what these YouTube faggots are always whining about!

Forum Clout
NO! No liking of the Count is allowed!!!
But I want to maybe kiss him for advancing the bit.
8B18D895-E24D-423B-8201-7738140670DD.jpeg

G

How's Angela, Erik? You fat faggot. Go bleach your tips and get crumbs in the keyboard again, you disgusting slob cunt. Your livelihood depended on how much humiliation you were willing to take from your heroes. Nice self-steem, worthless. We need Shawn F. to write more parodies about you. People don't forget, jelly-jugs.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
They’re both just guys. Fans that were active on Twitter, got recognized and then became anti fans because CP Media and all that’s involved fucking sucks

Nana's priorities couldn't be more fucked up.

Your network is rubbish. Your programs are the equivalent of a children's neighbourhood play. Your hosts have all the charm of a date rapist (this includes you, Wrist Biter). You're like Jimmy Saville without the fame and money, and even he currently could run a better slate of shows than you.

And he's fucking DEAD, Ant. Like your career.