• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Here’s what happened to the Bobo/Mark Normand bit

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
The high points of Erock's life are things like this being released:

homer-in-the-hedges-funko-pop.jpg

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
No one here even cares about those “producers” from OnA. Erik, Travis, Troy, Roland, Rob, Sal, Than, hell even Mars are on a collective pay-no-mind list. In the end, they are nothing, boring wastes of voice. But Erik just had to go work on CP network. Had to work for someone he knows is a child-grooming ghoul. And you know why Erik? Because even Sirius saw you as a lazy lump of shit. Without Andy, you are finished in media. So all you have to do is try to keep a failing platform from collapsing while it’s owner pisses away any profits on fictional houses and bud light/Xanax nights. Enjoy drinking yourself to an early grave fatso. We look forward to vandalizing your grave and online memorials.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
I thought Erock was team opie, how did he end up with nana?

Erock did one of his podcasts going over the story, I forget the details and don't care enough to go find it. If I remember correctly Opie had some new job lined up and was going to bring Erock along with him- but Opie did something to fuck that up. He then apparently joined CM out of desperation. No one is quite sure what he does there as the place has been falling apart since KtC left.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Erock did one of his podcasts going over the story, I forget the details and don't care enough to go find it. If I remember correctly Opie had some new job lined up and was going to bring Erock along with him- but Opie did something to fuck that up. He then apparently joined CM out of desperation. No one is quite sure what he does there as the place has been falling apart since KtC left.
He just oozes into whatever jar you pour him in, like goop

G

Hey Erik! You stole the lottery money from the staff. No wonder they will always hate you. Plus, Opie liked you but now you work for the count? You should be the host of burning bridges not that other asshole.

Nice loyalty, nice life choices, nice stress/self eating, stupid.