• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Here’s what happened to the Bobo/Mark Normand bit

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Alright so basically half of Erock’s job is to lurk this forum and find out what we’re saying about Count Cumia and Crew, monitor trolling plans and presumably steal some content for TACS.

Early on towards the inception of the bit, Erock brought it to the Count’s attention. To Erik’s chagrin, Tranpa thought it was hilarious and booked Bobo on TACS to take advantage of the situation for a little content.

Bravo, Anthony for going with the bit for once you vampiric fuck.

But, Erock has a special hatred of this place and it annoyed him that Anthony went along with it instead of blowing it up. Erik had a junior producer, not sure which one, bring it up to Stevie Lew who is an unironic friend of both Bobo and Joe Matarese, hoping he would kill the plan while giving Erik a little plausible deniability in case it pissed Anthony off. This scheme worked.

Stevie claims that they convinced him that I am Twitter user Joe Exotic who he is in the midst of a big spat with and he wouldn’t have killed the bit if he knew I wasn’t him. Joe and I both believe this is a horse shit excuse he made up because he was feeling the heat after pissing the forums off.

That’s what I know so far.

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
This scenario depends on Erock proactively getting off of his fat ass and doing something, which I don't believe has ever happened.

> Erik had a junior producer, not sure which one, bring it up to Stevie Lew

Had to have been Bobby who knows Stevie from the ESD show.
This is not a fan fiction but what I have pieced together from information from my spies

Forum Clout
We got any pics and deets of Erik's fat pig of a wife? I have a feeling she's the new Flavia of the month.  Sniff
Best we can do so far… His pig sister on the other hand

Attachments

• 27AC4A75-0CE1-45E4-80C7-330BA498DF2D.jpeg
    27AC4A75-0CE1-45E4-80C7-330BA498DF2D.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 102

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Erock is a bore with terrible radio presence. He's stunted and only likes the same shit that he liked as a child. He eats whatever "nerd" slop is handed to him. He has no original ideas and can only leach off the work of others, eg. Simpsons podcast that never even started. He has no follow through.

Ultimately, he's just not an interesting person.

The Fuchitive

Forum Clout
Erock is a bore with terrible radio presence. He's stunted and only likes the same shit that he liked as a child. He eats whatever "nerd" slop is handed to him. He has no original ideas and can only leach off the work of others, eg. Simpsons podcast that never even started. He has no follow through.

Ultimately, he's just not an interesting person.
I just don’t understand why he apparently hates this board more than his boss does? We don’t even fucking talk about him!