• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Heidi hildeman works at fuel cafe fyi

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1698283443389.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I wonder if she uses this to meet potential “clients”

Forum Clout
I can understand (and commiserate) if a woman made wrong choices in her life that took her to dark places; I hope she's getting the help she needs.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand how an attention-seeking manchild, a Z-list character on an online show, comes here and looks for a fight with an internet forum when he knows he has such a COLOSSAL skeleton in his closet.

Hildy, we can literally dug out the Chinese zodiac sign of Fattrick's invisible friend in kindergarten. You KNEW we were gonna find out about this, don't ya?

You sick, sick man.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I cannot, for the life of me, understand how an attention-seeking manchild, a Z-list character on an online show, comes here and looks for a fight with an internet forum when he knows he has such a COLOSSAL skeleton in his closet.
An Internet forum with a penchant for looking up arrest records, too. There’s years of precedent here and he said fuck it

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I'll never understand people that see a fat retard spending the price of a condo to fight the free speech of this place's users and get nothing for his efforts but having every single arrest, debt, shameful moment, bad grade and poor health choice cataloged and mocked ruthlessly and say.. Yeah you know what maybe this is the hornets nest I should kick.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
I'll never understand people that see a fat retard spending the price of a condo to fight the free speech of this place's users and get nothing for his efforts but having every single arrest, debt, shameful moment, bad grade and poor health choice cataloged and mocked ruthlessly and say.. Yeah you know what maybe this is the hornets nest I should kick.
You don't understand because you don't have a Mensa IQ, Scoundtroll.
Hildawg.jpg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Phillosophy Masters degree?
Way to spend $8k a semester to find out your purpose in existence is seating that family of four at the table with no ketchup and posting your middle-aged cunt on the internet in the hope that someone will pay good money to skip a quarter into that saggy gash instead of off the ass of a 20yo.