• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Heidi hildeman works at fuel cafe fyi

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
She’s a great example of what happens when you waste your time going to college to get a useless degree in the private sector. You pretty much only need to able to count menus and walk to a table in the correct section to do this job.
This is where good parents step in. I told my dad I wanted to study English and he yelled at me for suggesting a useless degree, said he was disappointed by how stupid I was, and said I had to get his approval before I declared,

He then said “reading books is a hobby you pay to do, not a job you get paid to do.”

I ended up studying finance and Econ instead.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231025_170458_Brave.jpg

Nice Master of Arts, stupid.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
This is where good parents step in. I told my dad I wanted to study English and he yelled at me for suggesting a useless degree, said he was disappointed by how stupid I was, and said I had to get his approval before I declared,

He then said “reading books is a hobby you pay to do, not a job you get paid to do.”

I ended up studying finance and Econ instead.
Damn dasa good dad!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
That sucks man, all that college time spent on a useless degree and you end up a hooker waitress.
She could have taken up typing and had a better career at a hospital data position.
It should legitimately be criminal to charge a young person for those degrees. A faggot school wants to offer a philosophy degree? Fine make it free.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I saw they’re still touring, they played some small bar near me. Also the band Sponge is playing small bars. I guess we’re at that point in time where the early to mid 2000s it was the old washed up 80s hair bands (Great White, anyone?) playing small bar venues, now it’s the 90s 2000’s bands.
I called the Puddle of Mudd guy a faggot and told him his music sucked when they played a small venue near me. He agreed withe about the music but said "hey it pays the bills"