• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Heading to the gym packed with resolutioners. God help me...

Snake

Forum Clout
Don't forget when he posted a picture of his brass catcher saying he was going to reload rounds to try to "crack 3000fps" even though there is zero evidence he ever had a reloading setup. He just said it because he thought it sounded cool and tough and not fat or hypertensive.
I've integrated my reloading press with my deli slicer. I'm sorry you're so uneducated.

Can you imagine this retard making his own rounds? He'd either put too little powder or too much and in that case the receiver would blow up in his fat fucking face and hopefully lose an eye. But, as long as piggy gets his treats, he's fine.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I've integrated my reloading press with my deli slicer. I'm sorry you're so uneducated.

Can you imagine this retard making his own rounds? He'd either put took little powder or too much and in that case the receiver would blow up in his fat fucking face and hopefully lose an eye. But, as long as piggy gets his treats, he's fine.
Fuck I really want Pat to start reloading now.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Haha you click on any pig tweet that has more than 3 comments and all it looks like is this:

834a0b66b00628569c8f53750024f990.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
0-C38-F3-FA-7-D0-F-4697-AB26-D87-DBA6-BE6-C7.jpg

We know you don't like treadmills, tubby.
These are not things that anyone who actually uses a treadmill will say. This is 100% cosplaying as someone who cares about fitness.

There is no such thing as a "pro grade" treadmill because there are no "professional" treadmill runners. It's a meaningless label meant to sucker in rubes.

And no one aside from very, very serious runners would ever use the 12° incline (which is more or less standard on every single treadmill in even low rent gyms like Planet Fitness, so it's a weird brag to begin with) for anything other than walking. A 5° incline would be more than sufficient for a non-serious runner fat ass like Pat.

We see you, Pat. You don't work out.